Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Joker said:
What is C 9? :donno:
c9 = woman who is 30 +

main characteristics of c9 = they not only have bad driving skills, they also wear what we call a "terminator cap" (saz - find a pic to post) and white cloves while driving...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes yes... C 9 = women who knows nth except house work, the husband, and the children.

Wired things that they do: They may be travelling on the wrong lane and still wondering why all people from the opposite direction is honking.... :rofl:

They are simply the most dangerous driver on this planet. They can only see the area 1m ahead of the car when they are driving.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Zigen said:
c9 = woman who is 30 +

main characteristics of c9 = they not only have bad driving skills, they also wear what we call a "terminator cap" (saz - find a pic to post) and white cloves while driving...
hee... hee... 3 more years.... ROFL

hmm.... hard to find a pic... may be I will just go Richmond tom and have the camera ready... there are tons of them wearing those hat LOL

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
hee... hee... 3 more years.... ROFL

hmm.... hard to find a pic... may be I will just go Richmond tom and have the camera ready... there are tons of them wearing those hat LOL
i am pretty sure u can get a pic of it in no time if u are in richmond....haha...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
If I can find another TSX to park mines with thats fine, but usually thats hard to come by. Also, I seldom if rarely ever see an ABP TSX like mines.:(

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
SAZABI said:
err... sounds like there is not many TSX in US....
There are a lot of TSX here, but just not an Arctic Blue. It seems that I have the only ABP TSX in town! I've only seen one other ABP TSX on the streets other than mines la.:(

The common color TSXs I see around here are Carbon Grey, Satin Silver, and Nighthawk Black.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.