Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ppl, i just got my tsx, and im thinking of changing the license plate light to hyper white...so after i took off that cover below the trunk lid which contained some button screws..i tried to reach in and pull out the light..but couldnt....what should i do ? sorry im such a newbie to these light mods....

·
Registered
113 Posts
The off-white colored piece is a compression fitting onto the clear pieces. It is like a plug that fits into a lense. You'll see the wire going into the off-white piece. It is very hard to do single handed, so I used a small flathead screwdriver to carefully pry the compression part and then I jiggled it a little.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
moda_way said:
The off-white colored piece is a compression fitting onto the clear pieces. It is like a plug that fits into a lense. You'll see the wire going into the off-white piece. It is very hard to do single handed, so I used a small flathead screwdriver to carefully pry the compression part and then I jiggled it a little.
Screw that -- the big news is.....

Moda_way is here!!!!!!

Welcome! Glad you found us! (Or I guess I should say, took another look!)
(Moda_way is an ace from way back, from all the TSX sites.)

And welcome, whitetsxguy! I forgot what the subject is, but.....what moda-way said. :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Larch,

Try to getta grip!

Welcome to the site guys.

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
awesome ive been waiting to see some pictures actually... was wanting to switch the bulbs out

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
I kept looking at your avatar, Triz

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
it is nice isnt it :naughty:
lol the license plate bulbs can be replaced with the normal 194 bulbs correct?

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
im a damn noob all around, i cant get the lense off. Ive read that you have to get that skinny trunk cover peice, but dont know how. If someone can please explain it would be very helpful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts