Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered TSX Member
729 Posts
hacome u like change it up? leave'em looks nice already haha.. how much u willing to sale it for? but yeah I think u gotta take out the whole bumper if u dont wanna break anything..

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hacome u like change it up? leave'em looks nice already haha.. how much u willing to sale it for? but yeah I think u gotta take out the whole bumper if u dont wanna break anything..
i wanna swap them to LED to make them white bc they are like yellow/orange you know stock bulb color?

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
by the way, i slammed it already and put my JDM headlights, and carbon fiber grille :D.. but i didnt have the led fogs there so i couldn't do it :[.. i dnt wanna take it off!!!

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
coo post some pix I like see, nvm thought u wanted to change your aspec lip but ur talking bout bulbs lol
so how do i change the bulb? lol im changin the lip but not now.. i r getting Mugen kit for REMIX ;D

mannnn car is dirtyyy, i get it detailed on monday so maybe monday... aye gimme your # dood..

·
Registered
283 Posts
try sticking your hand up from between the underpanels as close to the bulb as you can. That's very likely the only way to do it without taking the cover off. I'm not familiar with your specific front cover though. Good luck.

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got it working.. thanks... still gotta change them though now that i know how... need to buy new bulbs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts