Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a huge problem. Silverhill Acura. i go in alot. and everytime they dont do ANYTHING to help, they just pretend the problems dont exist. i got the new rattle procedure from the dealership, it works like hell. even more noise than before. i also have a defective backseat that makes the armrest pop out sideways with any pressure on it, which is ripping my leather. there are a ton more, but my new body kit from the dealer, they installed it like shit and say its supposed to be like that. gaps all over the place, if i knew it would look so cheap i wouldnt have bought it.

my dealership does not want to help, they want to fight. can anyone tell me how i am going to get my problems fixed? im trying to find a higher power than the dealer, or the owner of the dealership to help me out, and not these pricks that wont do anything.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your TSX :(

If the service manager has been of no help, try the General Manager.

Best of luck!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Technically your factory backed warranty is meant to cover your car nationwide, if your local dealership is not living up to your standards, head out to find another one. Just because one dealership cannot fix your problems doesn't mean the other can't. After all, they're getting paid by Honda/Acura to fix your problems, not out of their own pockets.

Speak to the people in your local area or post up where you stay, I'm sure there are plenty of members out there apart from model specific who owns Hondas/Acuras. The dealerships are obligated to fix your problem, it's as simple as that. When your iron out your problems, you should raise such concerns and complains to your National Acura Customer Sales/Support. They need to be brought in light on such concerns, who knows they may even recommend you a specific dealer not too far off from your locality if you cannot find help online.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Silverhill A in Calgary ?
Another phonie. The web site tries to convey a "team/family" air like my local dealer
(a phonie too).
Looks like they put up almost every single employee pic.
How's about that "Dealer Principal" broad ? you spoke to her ?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
I think Joker and CL9 covered it.

Sorry to hear how it is -- we don't usually expect that kind of thing with Acura.
But sadly, at least over the past year and a half (which is all I really know about in detail, from these sites, although I've been an Acura guy a lot longer), we've heard too many stories like this.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Every manufacturer worldwide has this problem, customer service is priceless in any industry. For the motoring industry, it's a definitely plus. But not everyone understands that. Rogue operators will always exist, you just need to know how to get around it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well im gonna take a trip up north to the other dealer, its quite out of the way . and i have a meeting with both the manager of service and the district manager once he gets in town.
i just want my car fixed so i can look at doing positive mods, not fixing mods.
i want to upgrade my stereo, but i wont if its gonna rattle and break to pieces harder.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts