Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I don't like change

Votes: 10 58.8%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried something different for a change... kind of like police siren template (blue on the right and red on the left).

It is VERY hard to photograph that blue color, but it looks a lot nicer than you can see on pics...
This is all PLASTI-DIP!!! Which is probably the only reason I decided to try it... Takes all about 4+ hrs to complete or faster...

I'd love to hear what you guys think!

p.s. I might be miss interpreting police's interest ;) and no... no stops yet.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I always wondered what the blue plasti-dip looked like. Kinda reminds me of the "Spoon" blue they have on their wheels.
Exactly, but I think Blue is best for Pearl White cars now... :)

Also, wheels are now off and saved for winter setup... got some new "normal" ones installed now :p

Interesting that wheels got so much attention that nobody noticed the blacked out grill.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I did. What'd you black out grille with? Vinyl? My vinyl guy refused lol. I plan to black chrome it, but would prefer matte like yours.

·
Registered
96 Posts
There's a car in the pictures? Haha

Is it blue on one side and red on the other? You should have done blue and red on each side.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did. What'd you black out grille with? Vinyl? My vinyl guy refused lol. I plan to black chrome it, but would prefer matte like yours.
Black Plasti-Dip spray :)

There's a car in the pictures? Haha

Is it blue on one side and red on the other? You should have done blue and red on each side.
Yeah, it was blue on one and red on the other, but now it's back to some new wheels that I've just purchased. I thought about having both colors on each side... but it'd be a bit too much (like it wasn't already :D)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts