Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help removing the front passenger outlet assembly (in other words the air vent) on the passenger side by the window.

mine is broken and I have a new one but can't figure out how to remove the ****er. I thought it would be rather simple to get out and I'm sure it is but I'm not having luck.

will take a picture if necessary

http://www.hondaacuraonline.com/oem...-r-side-nh167l-graphite-black/77620-sec-a01zb

part 24 on the diagram

edit: nvm as I thought, with enough pulling and yanking the thing came out and the replacement snapped in easily

·
Vent Tabs
5 Posts
How to remove AC vent outlet?

Hi
The three vents middle of the dash are called by Ford the "upper stockpiling compartment". The whole get together (the vents and the capacity compartment) is held in by 11 holding cuts along the edges. It should be expelled to get to the back of the vents. The vents are essentially held in by 3 holding tabs. Discharge the tabs and push the vent out the front of the board. In the event that you are intrigued, the vent on the left of the stearring wheel is much less demanding to get to. Simply evacuate the instrument end board (size of a pack of cigarettes, to one side of the lighting switch and around the end of the instrument panel)(be carefull, it utilizes shaped tabs to stay as a part of spot, not metal clasps). At that point reach in and discharge the 3 tabs, then push the vent out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.