Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought heel-toe spec coilovers but the woman doesn't want any suspension on the car. They are type 1's literally just received them today.

I would like $600 shipped and if they get sold this weekend I will include my hondata IMG brand new in package.
Will get pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nebraska and ship to canada might be extra because I had a bad experience with customs up there unless you know how to avoid it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
they cost 600 brand new on ht. would u consider a cheaper price? 450 plus 25 to ship to ny? pm me if u want too. Otherwise i dont see why anyone would buy from another consumer when they can get it gaureentee from ht.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket included if sold these weekend. $600 shipped to continental 48 states, not sure on how much extra canada/hawaii would be.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My fault bro, my intentions were not to lowball either. Iam still interested but can only afford 500. PM me if thats possible, you dont have to include the intake manifold.

One

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
that sucks man..for that $100 loss I'd probably just install them or find a local sale. I do understand where the other posters are coming from..$600 with a guarantee is a good deal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
not sure if you guys checked on the shipping from the website. But shipping for me was $115. Which came to a total of $715. In my eyes that IS $100 off. Just my 2cents

1 - 20 of 22 Posts