Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts

·
team HD
727 Posts
the originaL prices on these aren't bad aLready but a saLe.?! even better.! ive been thinking of upgrading my setup for quite some time now... :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Whats the price range? If its not to bad i might just sell mines and buy yours? Let me know asap was planning to put the coilovers on tomorrow?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
well thats just a kick in the nuts considering i bought mine 2 weeks ago from you guys....
Maybe Marcus will offer you a price protection guarantee?

Anyways, these things happen all the time. You buy a TV, 1 week later it goes on sale

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe Marcus will offer you a price protection guarantee?

Anyways, these things happen all the time. You buy a TV, 1 week later it goes on sale
Yes we have kicked that around....I hate missing sales too.

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale pricing is up now: HT-Spec VERSION 2.0 Coilover Damper Kit, 04-08 Acura TSX & TL, 03-07 Accord - HeelToe Automotive

Pricing is an approximate 5% off regular pricing.

The thing that is better with the V2 kit is the shock valving. I don't have a shock dyno to show the improvements but in general we soften the rear and firm up the front and add a little front preload. This offers a much more balanced setup than the standard F2, allowing street and performance driving without a change of setup.

·
, Administrator, TOTM Coordinator
6,858 Posts
Sale pricing is up now: HT-Spec VERSION 2.0 Coilover Damper Kit, 04-08 Acura TSX & TL, 03-07 Accord - HeelToe Automotive

Pricing is an approximate 5% off regular pricing.

The thing that is better with the V2 kit is the shock valving. I don't have a shock dyno to show the improvements but in general we soften the rear and firm up the front and add a little front preload. This offers a much more balanced setup than the standard F2, allowing street and performance driving without a change of setup.
are these ready to make purchase...?
Yes, follow link above.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wow, that's a great price guys. I was heavily considering some Tien HTECH's and call it a day but darn hard to pass these up!

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you were considering a set of HTech you might or might not be happy with this kit. You will get the height you want I imagine, but the ride is going to be firmer/sportier than you will get with the HTech.
Ya know, that's some good advice guys. The TSX will remain my DD so I'm hestant to move to a much harsher ride that is too low. Also hence my wanting the subtle drop and close to OEM ride with the HTechs. I think I will stick with getting the HTechs and put my extra savings into getting the milled switchblade while it's still on sale! :cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!
What is the benefit or difference between the standard Asian supply springs and the Eibach ERS springs? Thanks.

-James-

1 - 20 of 20 Posts