Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
四世
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't sure where to post this, but tell me what you guys think. I used to be pretty handy with photoshop, but not so much anymore. :laugh: Comments, criticisms and suggestions are welcome. I also remember someone else did a sticker similar to this, but I couldn't find the thread...

Anyone know where I can print these out for cheap? With a clear background of course.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,750 Posts
i was creating a batch in the suggestions section but others decided they had to get in on it so i just left it alone. you can look in there for more options if you want though because i'm not continuing with them.

·
四世
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There would be no background, just the outline and text is printed. I want this with tsxclub.com inside though.
I kind of like that idea.

i was creating a batch in the suggestions section but others decided they had to get in on it so i just left it alone. you can look in there for more options if you want though because i'm not continuing with them.
That's too bad it didn't work out. I don't know if I'm gunna actually make and sell copies. I just made it for myself originally...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.