Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... since my honey and Spoon_TSX are gonna do the Tinting all around too. I decided to join you guys and have my windows tinted with 50 all around. Let's see who will get the ticket 1st ha ha ha... my chance is same as you guys who live in Richmond b/c I work there and I go richmond almost 7 days a week... Let the race begin!!!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
228 said:
hahaa...race.....tinted today?
yeah... race to get the 1st tinting ticket, hee hee...

yup just got it tinted today. But the rear piece is not tinted yet.... The person who is doing this for me try to make it perfect... (I even told him that I can't tell if there is any imperfection). He did the last piece twice and took both off... now he is gonna do it another day lol. The sides are really perfect tho... (from my judgement) llllll9

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
jjjjjjjj8 :shiner:-->sazabi.....with ticket first... :ben:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
228 said:
jjjjjjjj8 :shiner:-->sazabi.....with ticket first... :ben:
SAZABI :slap: 228

well... it may be true tho.... I am always a police magnet.
I got caught for illegal exhaust, tinting front windows, and no amber corner lens before. :police: :police: :police:
but seldom speeding... this is lame...

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
haha...i thought u were not gonna do the tints...anyways, it looks very nice...i am getting it done next friday with my alarm...hehe...can't wait!! where did u get it tinted? with that guy u told me about?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Zigen said:
haha...i thought u were not gonna do the tints...anyways, it looks very nice...i am getting it done next friday with my alarm...hehe...can't wait!! where did u get it tinted? with that guy u told me about?
yes yes!
next friday? no work?
nothing to do during weekend, and the weather was HOT!
Also, I want some privacy too :lol: So I get it tinted... :lol: :lol:

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
yes yes!
next friday? no work?
nothing to do during weekend, and the weather was HOT!
Also, I want some privacy too :lol: So I get it tinted... :lol: :lol:
i am making my next friday my super long weekend...

wa! i was taking some pics on burnaby mt on saturday and it was super hot!!! i think i probably loss few pds... :)

y u need privacy? come on, you are the stalker!!!!!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Zigen said:
i am making my next friday my super long weekend...

wa! i was taking some pics on burnaby mt on saturday and it was super hot!!! i think i probably loss few pds... :)

y u need privacy? come on, you are the stalker!!!!!
burnaby mountain... /cry... I thought you said you gonna take me there!
pics please!!!!

yup... i need privacy... esp for stalker :woot: I passed a RCMP today on the way to work... I think he did not notice lol

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
burnaby mountain... /cry... I thought you said you gonna take me there!
pics please!!!!

yup... i need privacy... esp for stalker :woot: I passed a RCMP today on the way to work... I think he did not notice lol
okok! i took some pics on saturday afternoon and some yesterday night...but i couldn't get good pics yesterday...anyhow, i will post some when i get home tonight..

RCMP did not notice your tint? if so, that's good! i think they are very tough on tints now...i was talking to one of my friend on the weekend and he got pulled over for his tinting and my friend denied his had tints so the cop took a key and did a big scratch on his window to check... :(

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Zigen said:
okok! i took some pics on saturday afternoon and some yesterday night...but i couldn't get good pics yesterday...anyhow, i will post some when i get home tonight..

RCMP did not notice your tint? if so, that's good! i think they are very tough on tints now...i was talking to one of my friend on the weekend and he got pulled over for his tinting and my friend denied his had tints so the cop took a key and did a big scratch on his window to check... :(
oh... that it resulted a ticket? or just removal notice? (I got both last time)
I think he was checking my wheels and my ride height when I was beside him... b/c he was looking down instead of the window...

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
oh... that it resulted a ticket? or just removal notice? (I got both last time)
I think he was checking my wheels and my ride height when I was beside him... b/c he was looking down instead of the window...
i believe both! he was pissed..

is kinda his fault to lie about it...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Zigen said:
i believe both! he was pissed..

is kinda his fault to lie about it...

I wonder why he lied when the officer was standing right in front of him... So easy to test if the windows are tinted :buttkick:

I haven't heard any TSX getting caught yet... hee... ;)

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
I wonder why he lied when the officer was standing right in front of him... So easy to test if the windows are tinted :buttkick:

I haven't heard any TSX getting caught yet... hee... ;)
he is stupid! is always better to be nice and honest to the cops...if u give them the respect...(most of them) usually be nice to u too...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Zigen said:
he is stupid! is always better to be nice and honest to the cops...if u give them the respect...(most of them) usually be nice to u too...
yup.... I respect them every time they pull me over...
they give me a ticket politely hee hee...

Only time I got away from a ticket was cruzing with 2 friends in stantley park... suddenly 3 or 4 others car joined our 'cruz'... the police went ahead of us and stop us all.... after taking all our license away and some questions. Police let us go but not 2 that I don't know. I think they must have some attitude problem :arrow:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts