Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there, I'm fairly new to the TSX Club forums and so far I am amazed at how positive this community is. I am looking forward to contributing as much as I can to help these forums and to help out the community.

Anyhoo I am a serious BUYER looking to own an Acura TSX.

My location is in San Diego, California so LOCAL SELLERS ONLY!

A Car I am looking for:
* Clean title.
* Manual if possible, although automatic works fine.
* Under 150k Miles on the ODO.
* 4 Cylinder
* 4 door/sedan

I have cash at hand but my budget is between $9,000-$11,000. If there is any sellers in zip code 92105 area or near there please leave a post or private message me your sales. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
U know what ur right. Automatic would do fine, I been searching for a local seller the past couple weeks and its so hard to find one. Thanks for the heads up my friend

·
Registered
663 Posts
U know what ur right. Automatic would do fine, I been searching for a local seller the past couple weeks and its so hard to find one. Thanks for the heads up my friend
No prob... You should also try oc and la cause sd doesn't really have anything lol...if I see one for sell then I'll let you know wsp

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome man. But I actually went to take a look at an other acura today. The chick was selling a charcoal 2006 TSX with 78k miles for $13,000!! aboutta hop on that :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Awesome man. But I actually went to take a look at an other acura today. The chick was selling a charcoal 2006 TSX with 78k miles for $13,000!! aboutta hop on that :D
Why didn't you? Looking for something with less miles?
TSX's in my area are going for more than I think they are worth. Going to wait for gas prices to drop and see what the market will be then

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why didn't you? Looking for something with less miles?
TSX's in my area are going for more than I think they are worth. Going to wait for gas prices to drop and see what the market will be then
I have been looking at another 06 TSX that was for $9600 with 157,000 miles on the ODO. Would you say the one I'm buying for $13,000 is a steal?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Idk if your still looking but im in socal and am getting ready to sell my 07 TSX with 6 speed manual. Color is carbon grey. Has premium ceramic tint to keep UV heat out and ipod integration. Car is in great shape/ has 43k miles only.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Idk if your still looking but im in socal and am getting ready to sell my 07 TSX with 6 speed manual. Color is carbon grey. Has premium ceramic tint to keep UV heat out and ipod integration. Car is in great shape/ has 43k miles only.
How much are you looking to sell it for?

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
lol too bad your not in east coast and a year early
i was looking to sell my
tsx 05 ssm navi 6mt about 75k w/ extended warranty.
right now the car has
81k a spec lip kit, injen intake, greddy evo2 ,flp hfc, and some fresh potenzas on there

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol too bad your not in east coast and a year early
i was looking to sell my
tsx 05 ssm navi 6mt about 75k w/ extended warranty.
right now the car has
81k a spec lip kit, injen intake, greddy evo2 ,flp hfc, and some fresh potenzas on there
Yeah I would be all over that :D...

It's official I'm buying that 06 TSX and going to be picking it up in about 2-3 weeks from now. I'll have pics posted soon!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Yeah I would be all over that :D...

It's official I'm buying that 06 TSX and going to be picking it up in about 2-3 weeks from now. I'll have pics posted soon!
Congrats on the pickup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts