Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so this isnt going to be that hard. I have made my decision on going with Work CR KAI's for my wheels in 18x7.5 +35 what i cant decide is color. I have an 04 ABP with the aspec kit on it. I know i dont want bronze because its just the color everbody goes with it seems. So i narrowed it down to either white or Work metal buff. What do you think

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
IMO white with abp looks awesome but there is nothing wrong with the metal buff ones. But I would go with a wider wheel(8.5 or 9) if I was going to buy brand new wheels. Post up pics after you decide which set to get.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IMO white with abp looks awesome but there is nothing wrong with the metal buff ones. But I would go with a wider wheel(8.5 or 9) if I was going to buy brand new wheels. Post up pics after you decide which set to get.
i think that is why im undecided. because either one will look good. as for suspension im going with HKS Hipermax III. a buddy of mine had them on his IS 300 and they rode beautifully. and the reason for 7.5 wide is because i dont want to do any fender rolling, or have my tires burn out in under 10k miles. im not going super low, 2 - 2.5 at max

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
18x8.5 +38 would look great with 2" inch drop. Not much if any fender work necessary and the face of the wheel is not as flat in those specs. Then again nothing wrong with your desired specs, functional fitment is always a win in my book :thumbsup:

·
500K Poster! - Premium Club Member
701 Posts
Metal buff and go 8.5" wide. I have them in +43 offset and they sit real nice with no fender work.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks everybody. i ordered the metal buff's i thought back to the white oz superleggra's i had on another car and i didnt want to go through the same hassels. pics will follow once the wheels and suspension come in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts