Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been trying to look for a nice looking wind to put on my 07 TSX but I don’t know which ones would be good, I saw this one but idk I like it but I’m not sure if it’ll go with it, what y’all think? If anyone could recommend me some that would be great :) not too expensive, budget ain’t that high

·
Registered
Stupid auto..
105 Posts
If your not spending 1000plus on real wing please don't get one. Not worth it. A trunk lip is just perfect for a low budget just like mine :D. Mine is a spoilerking lip from ebay for like 80 bucks. and it was 100 to paint it at a local shop. Looks really clean.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dam
If your not spending 1000plus on real wing please don't get one. Not worth it. A trunk lip is just perfect for a low budget just like mine :D. Mine is a spoilerking lip from ebay for like 80 bucks. and it was 100 to paint it at a local shop. Looks really clean
If your not spending 1000plus on real wing please don't get one. Not worth it. A trunk lip is just perfect for a low budget just like mine :D. Mine is a spoilerking lip from ebay for like 80 bucks. and it was 100 to paint it at a local shop. Looks really clean. View attachment 47705
that does look clean, thanks for the feedback, I will look into those :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Putting that wing on it is the ultimate disrespect to your car. TSX's are luxury sedans, not shitboxes.

It has nothing to do with your budget. I'm not telling you to buy a $1000 wing.

I'm very relaxed; I'm simply stating a fact. If you want a more aggressive wing, the Euro R one looks 100x better.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If your not spending 1000plus on real wing please don't get one. Not worth it. A trunk lip is just perfect for a low budget just like mine :D. Mine is a spoilerking lip from ebay for like 80 bucks. and it was 100 to paint it at a local shop. Looks really clean. View attachment 47705
240 HP. sheesh, I see you.
What kind of wheels are those?
What's the function of having the rain guard on the windows? Also, what's that on the rearview mirror?

·
Registered
249 Posts
What's the function of having the rain guard on the windows? Also, what's that on the rearview mirror?
I know it’s not my car but I can answer the questions.

The rims are Enkei RPF1’s, or reps.

Window guards allow the windows to be down a bit without rain and crap getting in, but they may just be there for cosmetics.

I assume you’re meaning the rear window? It’s a roof spoiler.

·
Registered
Stupid auto..
105 Posts
The other dude basically answered for me lol, Yeah they are real Enkei RPF1's 17x9. and the window things help alot with wind noise and also stop rain at high speeds. They are HIC USA. The rear one is just cosmetic same company. If you wanna know what is done to my car you can look at my profile and there is a showcase that is up to date atm. :D

OH and if you are talking about what is hanging from the mirror, It's a MightyCarMods red tag ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts