Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CTV British Columbia | Home - Breaking News, BC News, Vancouver, B.C., Sports, Entertainment, Traffic, Weather, Contests

Right after the Stanley Cup game and a lost to the Canucks, there are break outs and riots from flipping cars over and setting it on fire, beating up ppl that are trying to stop the commotion, the crowd cheering and not helping, looting of stores and stabbing of ppl.

Vancouverian is such a disgrace, its only a game........show some class people!!!

EDIT: My bad for posting in the wrong section.

·
That's Doctor
231 Posts
Hockey is one of those sports that really fuels violent tendencies. Coming from the Hockey State, I've experienced my fair share of rioting. Even after big losses, I've felt the need to punch someone in the face. But I just don't understand this full blown chaos that others feel the need to participate in. Why can't people be more rational? Your team won, my team lost...it sucks but I still value my life and yours. People need to get a grip.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
lol, Vanlosers acting like losers; this is news?

See in Toronto, we wouldn't have this problem, we don't have any teams capable of making the playoffs lolololol.

Of course the G20 riots... well I had no problem with that as long as they were protesting the hypocrisy of a multi-billion dollar summit to discuss how to save money lolol.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hockey is one of those sports that really fuels violent tendencies. Coming from the Hockey State, I've experienced my fair share of rioting. Even after big losses, I've felt the need to punch someone in the face. But I just don't understand this full blown chaos that others feel the need to participate in. Why can't people be more rational? Your team won, my team lost...it sucks but I still value my life and yours. People need to get a grip.
exactly........I mean this wasnt even a natural disaster or about any political change, it was only a hockey game.

Looking at Japan and seeing how they handled the natural disaster really impressed me. Everyone was ethical and rationale.........but Vancouver really disappoint me, more so the young people......how can they be so reckless?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DmHYSD7k9gY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DmHYSD7k9gY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

go to 4:46 mins

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Well atleast you have free health care...

That whole situation sucks.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
No TSX were flipped nor burnt.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
WOW, I didn't know there was a Douche Bag & Looser convention in Vancouver at the same time as the playoffs. I tell ya some peoples kids.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Vancouver loses, people riot. Vancouver wins, people riot.

People will riot either way

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

poor bentley

this guy was trying to protect his truck, he got a good punch in but then the mob came in

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Vancouver loses, people riot. Vancouver wins, people riot.

People will riot either way
Exactly! Some people are just losers looking for a reason to cause trouble. I'd bet a good number of the rioters weren't even from Vancouver.

And it's not just Canadians. Weren't there riots last year in LA after the Lakers won?

I don't think the city should've set up all those TVs outdoors for people to gather. Yeah it's a great idea in terms of the atmosphere but they should've seen this coming.

Rioters should have their houses looted and burned while they rot in jail.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts