Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, was driving all of the sudden the A/c shut off and the stereo too. Just came from the dealer and they told me I was looking at maybe 1,500$+

My neighbor told me it could be maybe just a fuse. I don't have the Manual of the car and don't know. Can someone be so kind to post a pic of the fuse-box and show me where A/c fuse is?

I own a 2004 tsx

And I live in LAS VEGAS!! I can't even take my two dogs in the car with me. (f)(l)(a)(

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
Long story short, was driving all of the sudden the A/c shut off and the stereo too. Just came from the dealer and they told me I was looking at maybe 1,500$+

My neighbor told me it could be maybe just a fuse. I don't have the Manual of the car and don't know. Can someone be so kind to post a pic of the fuse-box and show me where A/c fuse is?

I own a 2004 tsx

And I live in LAS VEGAS!! I can't even take my two dogs in the car with me. (f)(l)(a)(
heres the fuse box

heres what it looks like inside

thats all i know there might be a diagram under the fuse box cover? good luck. DONT HURT YOURSELF!!! If you dont know what you are doing.....Take it to a mechanic!!!

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
I always avoid the dealer too...they often have no idea what they are doing and want billable hours. I would try the fuses first and if that fails...find a local mech. to do the work.

·
未来へと
2,254 Posts
Sounds like another rip off from the dealership, trying to steal your money just because you have no idea what the issue is so they'll try to BS you with this and that. I stopped going completely to dealership 2 years ago and I went to go find myself a small mom and pops mechanic shop and saved tons of money especially for something small like oil change...$25+ compared to $100+ (the rest are inspections which I doubt they do sometimes).

Sorry about my personal rant, but just like what others have said, ask a friend if they know a trusted mechanic or look around and compare prices. Also, if any issue occur in the future just ask here at least most of us have experienced it.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,750 Posts
use the fuse puller under there also, its white and makes the job easier. if you look under the cover you remove there is a diagram that shows all the fuses and size of fuse as well. good luck

·
Autobahn Stormer
435 Posts
I don't have the Manual of the car and don't know.
http://www.helminc.com

To obtain a printed copy of your Owner's Manual or any other manual covering the operation and servicing of your vehicle, you can order it online or call this toll-free number during the listed hours:

(800) 782-4356 Monday - Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm EST

To order by mail, please contact:
Helm Incorporated
P.O. Box 07280
Detroit, MI 48207-0280

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.