Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am furious! I just got my TSX 5 weeks ago, and yesterday this 83 year old woman hit my front passenger door as I was backing up from the Winn-Dixie parking lot!
I can't believe it! The insurance guy says the door panel can be replaced. I got an ugly dent now on my brand new Acura...oh my God I am sooo mad....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I called the police. My insurance guy came yesterday to appraise the damages, close to $800 to replace the door panel.
Three days in the shop. plus my aggravation and time! I just want that woman's insurance company to reimburse me for my deductible. The thing that really upsets me is that she did it on purpose, because I beeped my horn the moment I saw her coming towards me, and she kept on going!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro. Damm that sucks........And what the hell is an 83y/o woman doing driving around like that. Apparently she's losing her hearing as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not only that: what is an 83 year old woman doing driving a FORD PICK UP TRUCK??!!! they should have a law that makes it ilegal for people at a certain age to be driving, especially TRUCKS!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would be so pissed. I layed some groceries on my backseat and it made an impression in my leather. I was so afraid it was going to stay I was freaking out. Im not sure I would do if my TSX got damaged in any way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tell me about it! I am devastated with this. Thank God it's only superficial. I hope it can be repaired without having to replace the panel, because if they do so, they are going to have to remove the "guts" in the door, and I don't want anyone messing with my door.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts