Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being a long time member and lurker of this board, finally got my new baby!!.

It is my first new car. It is a 2005 Pearl White TSX with Navi and automatic.

The car had three miles on the odometer yesterday. It has 140 miles 1 day later. Mostly city driving to break it in.

I really liked it while test driving it during the day yesterday. Very quick for a 4 cylinder. My previous four cylinder cars (a 1987 automatic Acura Integra and a 1990 Automatic Honda Accord).

The only thing that I had reservations with was the tan interior with the simulation wood trim. But this reservation has quickly evaporated after becoming familiar with all the features of the car.

My love for the car grew as the sun went down and the instrument panel came alive in all its glory. It is one beautiful dashboard. With the navi on, it is amazing. Like piloting a spaceship.

Then I discovered the sportshift. Holy crap! What a nice feature. It makes the car so much more responsive. I had a hard time driving in automatic mode after that.

Just when I decided to go home and call it a night, this AMAZING song came on the XM radio piped in CD quality and displayed on the car's Navi screen. It was on the Audio Visions station in Channel 77. The time was around 1:30 AM in the morning and this song title was Shanay by the artist named Shastro. It is soothing instrumental musical piece that is just amazing to listen to. I had never heard it before. This song was like 25 minutes long!!!! This kind of music just does not play on regular FM radio. It was tremendous. And I knew the artist and the name of the song because it was displayed right in the NAVIGATION SCREEN. I would have never known the artist nor the song with regular radio. It was an amazing experience piloting the TSX with little traffic late at night and this song coming through the speakers.

Take care guys

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Congrats Carlos, and nice write-up!
You got pretty far with everything about the car even on the first day.

P.S. I think most of us didn't even realize you didn't have your TSX yet!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
congrats on your new TSX, Carlos!:woot:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Nice write up dude........I felt the same as you cuz it's my first car too!!...... yet, I ain't sophisicated enough to put it into words like you dude......

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Haha finally got your TSX cherry popped eh ? ;)
Congratulation Carlos ! wise choice with the nav !

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats! We got another PWP owner!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
I know how you feel man, i love my car with music pumping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts