Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a month on the body shop, 3 different rental cars and several trips, I finally got my car back from the body shop. Boy, I really missed it. Driving around the Kia Optima, Ford Mustang and Ford Focus for a month makes the TSX seem like a fine machine. If I could only get rid of the damn ^(&)*(&_)%^*^**(&( rattles, I would be ecstatic. Despite the rattles, I'm glad to have it back. I will keep it for some time before taking it to the dealer to look at the rattles.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
its a great feeling isn't it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tony4311 said:
its a great feeling isn't it.
You said it best!

I waited months to buy it and after finally getting it, I had to wait another month to get it back. I smell a road trip coming up! Thank you all for keeping me occupied. TSXClub helped me take my mind off the damn rental cars!

There are some really great guys on this forum. Thumbs up to TSXers!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
great to get your car back, I know that feeling.:thumbsup:

What rental car you drove for that period?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Great to hear, nachob!

But.....I didn't notice that you ever said what happened to your car!!!
(Did you?)
I know you said about the clutch and the rattles, but this was something else......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
larchmont said:
Great to hear, nachob!

But.....I didn't notice that you ever said what happened to your car!!!
(Did you?)
I know you said about the clutch and the rattles, but this was something else......
sorry, I didn't mention it. I'm the freaky guy that wanted a Red/Ebony 6spd and flew from San Diego to Florida, bought one and drove it to San Diego. 4 weeks after I got it, I got rear-ended by some guy on a cell phone. I have driven it one month total after all that and it spent the last month in the body shop. It looks good now. As far as rental cars, I drove a Kia Optima, Ford Focus and Ford Mustang. The Kia, I didn't like. The Focus was pretty nice for a cheap car, good power and decent handling. If it had a manual, it could've been a nice car. The 6 Cylinder Mustang was nice too. Very good power for a 6 cylinder but the interior was cheap, the auto locking doors a nuisance, the gas milage horrible and it was hard to put my kid in the car seat in the back with only two doors. I'm just glad to get my car back. It is the ultimate Accord. It is the Accord for guys that appreciate cars and styling. I think the new US Accord is the ugliest car in the world at the moment, unless they still make the Pontiak Aztek.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts