Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Denial: a river in Egypt
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went in for service yesterday and as a loaner they provided me with an 05 automatic black tsx with black interior (total opposite of my current car which is white, parchment, 6sp). I really liked the color combo and I had not driven an automatic yet. So I enjoy the ride home, occassionally stomping on an invisible clutch pedal :) and I call my wife who doesn't really like my car cause of the manual tranny. I get home and she says she's gonna take it out for a quick test drive to see how she likes it. I shit you not, 1/2 hour later she gets back "Rob I love the car, how much can I get myself into one of these?" Uh Oh........Two TSX's in my garage? Dare I think it????? :naughty: She was set on a 04 Solara SLE convertible. Well we'll hafta wait and see.

As a side note, it is fun mixing up the color combos! All you black and grey interior peeps should try out a parchment for a day or two.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Two TSX's... Sounds like the best of both world's to me (manual/auto) :nod:

Don't forget to get her one with the navi :D

·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joker,

The woman is a living atlas :spin: .....She needs not the system of navigation. I on the other hand, can get lost in a parking lot :slap:

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
PsyDoc said:
Joker,

The woman is a living atlas :spin: .....She needs not the system of navigation. I on the other hand, can get lost in a parking lot :slap:
It's soooooo easy to get lost in a parking lot/garage.

My office garage links to three different buildings - but to get from one building to another, you have to go down different levels.

I tried once to get from one building to another through the garage - took me almost 10 minutes.

Should have just walked. :p

As for the TSX situation - duuuuuuuude! Go for it! :nod:

·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Revenent said:
It's soooooo easy to get lost in a parking lot/garage.

My office garage links to three different buildings - but to get from one building to another, you have to go down different levels.

I tried once to get from one building to another through the garage - took me almost 10 minutes.

Should have just walked. :p

As for the TSX situation - duuuuuuuude! Go for it! :nod:
Revenent,

Alas.....Tis up to my lady.

·
13,780 Posts
PsyDoc said:
Revenent,

Alas.....Tis up to my lady.
She just needs to go for a few more test drives. :p

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Hehe Doc what else did you think the wife was going to say after the "test-drive" ?

·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
APOGEE said:
Good point!
I thought she would say....."Eh...it's nice but it's not a convertible...I really like the convertible!" However, this is not what she said. I like automotive diversity and don't know how I'd feel if we had two of them. We like to keep cars a while and I might get.....dare I say it?.......Bored.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Bored, with 2 TSX's... hmmm one for everyday, and one for weekends...

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
2 TSX...... one USDM one JDM......hahaha...would be sweet!!

they gave you a TSX for a loaner?? so nice~

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Coolness...2 TSX's! :D

·
13,780 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
2 TSX...... one USDM one JDM......hahaha...would be sweet!!

they gave you a TSX for a loaner?? so nice~
I've only gotten TSXs and RLs for loaners.

And they only gave me the RL 'cause they ran out of TSXs.

·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have gotten one 05 silver TL and one 05 black TSX.....They asked ME, "whaddaya want?" I said an MDX but they dont loan them or the RL's out. I could have gotten an RSX though. Maybe next time....Hey I hope there is not another next time for a while!

·
9,175 Posts
the loan RLs OUT??...... omg.... then i don't mind my car breaknig down !! hahah

Last time I went there to fix my car......they didn't give me ANYTHING..... i had to call my friend to pick me up.....and i had NOTHING to drive for 2 weeks!! but all i see there are AT ELs.....

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Usually they give out RSX's, unfortunately im under 21, so NY State law I cant get a loner car...

·
9,175 Posts
ya..... i wish i have a Type S to **** around...

you can't get a loaner car under 21?? omg....maybe that's why i couldn't get one.....since i am only 17~

1 - 20 of 26 Posts