Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it looks like I've owned my TSX for 15 days now!..

And yeah, I'm loving it.

Purchased from a Hyundai dealership local to me for a -probably- absurd price, but I'm happy with it, so it's all good!

She's a 2006 ASM 6MT with ebony interior and navi.
I'd almost wish she was a different color, but..Vinyl wrap anyone? :D

She was bone stock and I'm the second owner. The p/o took pretty good care of her; I called the dealership that performed the maintenance on the car and he definitely stayed on top of everything. I'd like to say that the only mechanical issues with the car is that it could probably use a new battery and I believe it has the right axle vibration issue. Doesn't bother me that much, though.

So far I've replaced:
Spark plugs with NGK Iridium Lasers
Air filter with a K&N (I plan on sanding down the stock box or maybe get a CT box eventually.)
Cabin filter
Maven countersunk knob
Interior LEDs
Strutking pedals from the GB :D
and I just debadged the rear.

Eventually I would love to get an entire A-spec lip kit, Buddy Club n+ coils or HT-Spec type 2s, Apex'i WS2 exhaust, new header, and then a Hondata reflash.
Wheels would probably be the very last thing I change.

I'm a full time college student and I'm financing this car on my own, so things will change slowly. :)

Enough of that, here are some Instagram pictures! :laugh:

·
Registered
135 Posts
welcome love the pedals

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
6MT, Navi, Ebony. You SHOULD be happy!

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Who the hell trade in a tsx for a dam Hyundai lol... Enjoy your tsx ...

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
welcome to the forum, great combo of 6MT + navi

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Tsex noob
118 Posts
Who the hell trade in a tsx for a dam Hyundai lol... Enjoy your tsx ...
hahahahaha!!!! :laugh: when i heard hyundai dealership, i was like wait.....

so how much was it?! the color is fine! just paint it later on if you want. no vinyl, ew its not a drift car hahah. looks good!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Welcome! You picked up a great car. Everyone here really friendly. I see you got the strut king pedals and put yourself on the Bardi shifter kit list. You're off to a great start!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome looking TSX,i know you WILL LOVE it.
I can't say that you're wrong! :D

hahahahaha!!!! :laugh: when i heard hyundai dealership, i was like wait.....

so how much was it?! the color is fine! just paint it later on if you want. no vinyl, ew its not a drift car hahah. looks good!
Let's see..It was $15,250 out the door with 4.9% interest and the monthly payment is $321 a month for 5 years. I'll be paying at least $400 every month, so it won't be too bad. The car is in pretty damn good shape and was well taken care of, soo I pulled the trigger!

I have been toying with the idea of plastidipping the roof just for the hell of it...:laugh:
Maybe just for a day or two. ;)

Welcome! You picked up a great car. Everyone here really friendly. I see you got the strut king pedals and put yourself on the Bardi shifter kit list. You're off to a great start!
Yeah, you're right! I haven't seen any unfriendly people yet. :)
Yeah! I'd love to get one of Bardi's shifter kits, but I may have to hold on that for now...:(

Welcome! Nice first few mods. Maven SN + SK pedals add a nice touch to the interior.
Thank you! I reallyy like your car, man. Nicely done!

So today, I spent $140 and had my windows tinted with 15% Llumar.
I'm not used to driving a fish bowl, so it had to be done! I've owned a car with 5% before and it was cool during the daytime but terrible at night.
15% is pretty perfect to me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts