Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my question is, wouls an offset of +28 have me flush over a bit over-flush with the fenders?

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys lol, 9.5

·
fresh to death
2,643 Posts
you would still need to do fender work as well as going negative with camber...are you planning on running this all around...?

i know it can be done, because there are a few people that are 9.5 wide with a lower offset...

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The next lowest offset would be +12. I do plan on going all around. I'm not going to be dropped too low, just 1.5 or 2 inches a best. I dont want hellaflush, just flush with the fenders.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It probably will but I'm tracking the car soon. Want to go wide with out being too ridiculously far from the fenders. Didnt Marcus go with 17x9.5? Or was that a 17x9? I think his looks fairly decent.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
18x8 +40 is flush with fender...borderline if you ask me...

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
That setup will stick out past the fender, not ideal for tracking unless you want to pinch your fenders. If you really want 9.5 i think Marcus is +40/45

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah, so the lower the number, the closer to the car?

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Lower the number the more it sticks out. The higher the number the closer it sits to the car. 9.5+28 will sit past the fender unless you run negative camber.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh I get it now, thanks, I found a set at +35. Thanks guys!

·
fresh to death
2,643 Posts
i agree with what others said..i really wouldnt track with those specs...i could go with a higher offset...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts