Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to get carried away about something as stupid as a car, but.....
Every time I get into the car, I truly appreciate having a car that makes me happy, and that it's the car that I really most want to have. I appreciate it even more because for a stretch of time, a couple of years, there just wasn't any car out there that filled the bill, and I had to compromise. ('03 TL-S -- some "compromise"!) And then comes the TSX, which is everything it was supposed to be.

Really, it's almost like being married to the person you want to be married to (which I also am).

Or getting pizza with just the right topping. Trouble with that is, it can get on your breath. :D
Good thing I like it plain.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
larchmont said:
Not to get carried away about something as stupid as a car, but.....
Every time I get into the car, I truly appreciate having a car that makes me happy, and that it's the car that I really most want to have. I appreciate it even more because for a stretch of time, a couple of years, there just wasn't any car out there that filled the bill, and I had to compromise. ('03 TL-S -- some "compromise"!) And then comes the TSX, which is everything it was supposed to be.

Really, it's almost like being married to the person you want to be married to (which I also am).

Or getting pizza with just the right topping. Trouble with that is, it can get on your breath. :D
Good thing I like it plain.
breath...like garlic ;) j/k Pocketkiller

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I love my TSX everytime I get to take her out for a drive... I love her even better at night when I get to turn her on...er..turn her lights on... :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
I love my TSX everytime I get to take her out for a drive... I love her even better at night when I get to turn her on...er..turn her lights on... :D
Sounds like you and your TSX need to get a room/garage together ;) :p

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Thorn2004 said:
Sounds like you and your TSX need to get a room/garage together ;) :p
Oh I throttle her/arouse her needles, caress her smooth ebony skin, give her my utmost attention, grip her firmly, apply enough thrust to get her into gear and go the whole distance... good thing my drive is a fairly long...otherwise she'd be short-changed :D :spin:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
johnej said:
going around those curves :)
mmmm...she's got good curves too :nod:

·
Registered
102 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
Oh I throttle her/arouse her needles, caress her smooth ebony skin, give her my utmost attention, grip her firmly, apply enough thrust to get her into gear and go the whole distance... good thing my drive is a fairly long...otherwise she'd be short-changed :D :spin:
Cyber much??

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
GRAYTSX said:
Cyber much??
Never tried it....not sure if I'd want to either...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
GRAYTSX said:
Suuuure...I believe you ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Nawh...I think I just need to find a nice girl... :rotz:

·
Registered
333 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
Well now honesty is a great attribute to have in anyones language ;)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TSX 'R' US said:
Post of the month?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Since my Accord is gone I haven't drove my TSX, since my left foot hurts a little....I really want another 1990-93 Accord though!:(

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
2004_Acura_TSX said:
Since my Accord is gone I haven't drove my TSX, since my left foot hurts a little....I really want another 1990-93 Accord though!:(
I take it you're driving the CRV? How's the recovery going? Need to get well soon so we can have our mini TSX meet :nod:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
I take it you're driving the CRV? How's the recovery going? Need to get well soon so we can have our mini TSX meet :nod:
I drive that or my gf's car while the TSX has been sitting for almost 3 weeks.

·
The Voice of Reason
1,481 Posts
I'd been accused of loving my Porsche more than my wife. I'd deny this, of course, but then mutter something under my breath like "....but it does exactly what I tell it to and it's never let me down!"

This one's for The Larch. CLICK HERE, Mr. Car-Lover!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bob shiftright said:
No, I don't think so. :D

But it's worth copying some of that:

Sex with Cars

Are you sexually attracted to cars? Have you had sex with a car?

I'm sexually attracted to certain cars. My favorites include many of the 80's GM G-Bodies such as the Buick Grand National, Chevy Monte Carlo SS, and the Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe/442. I also find the 2nd and 3rd generation Camaros attractive along with the 2rd generation Trans Ams. However, there are very few cars made after 1987 appeal to me. The only modern cars that I find sexy are the Mustang and the Cadillac Seville. Quite an interesting mix.

What do you do if you are sexually attracted to cars? You find ways to have sex with them!

How does one go about having sex with a car? One guide to sex with cars is here. However, I generally don't use the method described in that guide. I'm more of a body man.

I've met quite a few people through this website and I'm amazed to find that this is a global fetish. Since Americans are so car centric, I assumed that most of the people I'd meet would be American. However, I've met people from many different countries including those with governments that would probably put you to death for car sex.

Do you have an attraction to cars, too? Send me your comments at:.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts