Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I had the opportunity to drive my TSX in the rain. It has been raining hard all day today in Southern California. I drove about 70 miles and felt in complete control the entire time. I have never felt so comfortable driving in the rain. I have about 750 miles on the car and the more I drive it the more I love this car.

Happy driving all!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:thumbsup: she's great to drive around in the snow too :woot:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
:thumbsup: she's great to drive around in the snow too :woot:
snow drifting in the TSX is fun, just needs to snow more around here!

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
70 mph in the rain ? snow-drifting ? :spit:
:nono: :nono:

protect your love my friends ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
robert_tsxgeek said:

I was not driving 70 mph, I drove 70 miles distance. Speeds varied between 50 and 65 mph.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
eyedoc_00 said:
I was not driving 70 mph, I drove 70 miles distance. Speeds varied between 50 and 65 mph.
oh don't mind robert :D

do you get snow in your area?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
eyedoc_00 said:
No. I am in riverside county. We have local mountains about 1-2 hours away.
hmmm...where's riverside county? CA?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TSX 'R' US said:
hmmm...where's riverside county? CA?
Riverside is east of Los Angeles by about 40 miles. It is called the inland empire. Hot and smoggy during the summer and a little on the cold side in the winter.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
ah...my sister probably knows about that area... she's in Pasadena...

·
Registered
10 Posts
eyedoc_00 said:
Riverside is east of Los Angeles by about 40 miles. It is called the inland empire. Hot and smoggy during the summer and a little on the cold side in the winter.
You should check out good ole Mt. Baldy when you get the chance. On Mt. Baldy Road going up, there's Glendora Canyon Road that branches off just inside the town. It's one of the greatest drives in the area. Highly recommended.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
oh don't mind robert :D

do you get snow in your area?

how do I give people neg rep ?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
how do I give people neg rep ?
neg rep? What's this neg rep? :nervous:

:D

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:

I did them both up here in Vancouver.....it's was SO fun to drift in the snow... but, it can be dangerous sometimes, like..... me ran up the curb and screw up my car's alignment.....but it wasn't on PURPOSE.....HONEST!!

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
I did them both up here in Vancouver.....it's was SO fun to drift in the snow... but, it can be dangerous sometimes, like..... me ran up the curb and screw up my car's alignment.....but it wasn't on PURPOSE.....HONEST!!
AH-HA ! so that's how you messed your 2-week-old love !
I am just surmising - you may honestly believe or know that you were NOT going a bit too fast on that slippery street, but being 17, somehow the snow-drifting experience built up in you some boldness or fun-seeking desire that caused you to go at that speed subconsciously.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I know.....:mercy: ..... I feel so bad right now...

The technician from Acura said I probably hit the curb with 30km+ ... I guess I was going a little bit too fast.......

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
eyedoc_00 said:
Today I had the opportunity to drive my TSX in the rain. It has been raining hard all day today in Southern California. I drove about 70 miles and felt in complete control the entire time. I have never felt so comfortable driving in the rain. I have about 750 miles on the car and the more I drive it the more I love this car.

Happy driving all!

Welcome EyeDoc. Just wanted to let you know that the love affair stays for quite a while with the TSX!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts