·
LED Addict
874 Posts
:thumbsup: nice title!

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
thanks guys! ive been tempted to put my summers back on but im holding back haha. i should have the rest of the pics tonight. ill post them up when i get em:)

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
thanks guys! ive been tempted to put my summers back on but im holding back haha. i should have the rest of the pics tonight. ill post them up when i get em:)
Yeah I would wait till at least after March break when all the salt sediments and road filth have somewhat disolved after some rain and the temperature goes up even more.

Nice picture BTW:)

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
I don't know if I've asked this or not. But it seems to be that your car is becoming my car's role model. you seem to be doing everything in my style. So...

What grill is that? and what are you dropped on?
I know I already asked what kind of wheels you got. Soon I will be a clone. HA HA.

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't know if I've asked this or not. But it seems to be that your car is becoming my car's role model. you seem to be doing everything in my style. So...

What grill is that? and what are you dropped on?
I know I already asked what kind of wheels you got. Soon I will be a clone. HA HA.
well thank you :D

im on type2.5s.

ik im gonna get shit for this but w.e. its an ebay grille. 45 bucks, had to do alotta sanding to make it look and fit decent. still doesnt fit 100% if your right next to the car but if you look at it from like 10feet away you cant tell.

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
:thumbsup:

What part of LI you from I'm going to be at the Outlets in Bayshore later on today.
im in sayville its like 4 towns over maybe 15 min drive? im heading into NYC to pick my gf up from penn station at like 1030pm

ill take a cruse to meet up tho!

take my cell its easier: 631-774-0294

1 - 20 of 22 Posts