Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I would like to know more about markdown editor, as my friend is a web developer and he says that this thing really simplifies web development. Simply I am a newbie in web development and I would like to know more about markdown editor

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi LouterKraft! A lot of useful information you could find on Google, but I'm gonna explain to you in short terms about the Markdown Editors. So, a Markdown Editor is used to translate the human language into machine language. Now you'll ask yourself, doesn't every other compiler do that? Well, yes, they do, but you build a program inside a compiler, you have to use programming language syntax, like <p> or <h1>, when displaying a certain text in the browser. With a Markdown Editor, you just write let's say "Hello world!", like you normally would in the Notepad, and the Editor transforms it into <h1>Hello world!</h1>. That's the whole beauty of a Markdown Editor. It lets noobies create a web page. But these Editors are not used only by the novices, they are used by professionals when creating documentation and other text documents that are shared online. Start with docsie, it lets you work directly in the browser.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi LouterKraft! A lot of useful information you could find on Google, but I'm gonna explain to you in short terms about the Markdown Editors. So, a Markdown Editor is used to translate the human language into machine language. Now you'll ask yourself, doesn't every other compiler do that? Well, yes, they do, but you build a program inside a compiler, you have to use programming language syntax, like <p> or <h1>, when displaying a certain text in the browser. With a Markdown Editor, you just write let's say "Hello world!", like you normally would in the Notepad, and the Editor transforms it into <h1>Hello world!</h1>. That's the whole beauty of a Markdown Editor. It lets noobies create a web page. But these Editors are not used only by the novices, they are used by professionals when creating documentation and other text documents that are shared online. Start with docsie, it lets you work directly in the browser.
Hi Demixl! Thanks for sharing Docsie here! I use it too. It's been half a year since I started using it and I'm so satisfied with it! The best part about it is, of course, the speed of editing - it's super fast. The second part is that it's free. Who would refuse a good free software? Cheers!!!😍

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Stranger91
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing