Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a yeah or some living in the city. Even though I park my car at a garage at work... My car is all messed up. Big Front bumper scrapes, Rear bump dents and scrapes... and now hood I guess its part of city life... I found my hood is all messed up... I just got a price est. from a body shop for my hood. So might as well get a carbon hood. Anyone know any shop in US sells JDM carbon hood? Hows this american hood? Hood

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
That sharp-looking, modded-up TSX on that product page looks like member tsxondub's
I am pretty sure it is.

Damn that website is a PIA ! looks like some teenager developed it.

Man I feel for you....NYC is a rough place for car like the TSX

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
OUch man...... your TSX is all messed up??....guess you need some new things...

CF hoods......you can get that, or the VIS (USdM) or even the Spoon (JDM)

bumper... haha..get a new one!! go Mugen or Kenstyle.... kenstyle is the one on the site.....

and the rear? Get a rear skirt to cover up those dents....haha..might as well a side skirts then some rims,.......hahaha....it's a good excuse to mod your car!

·
2004 TSX & 2007 R1
148 Posts
hey manG.... i am located in LA but i can get you a CF hood for a really good price... just give me a pm and we can talk about it...

if you want some other stuff i can probaly help you out too... but i wouldn't recommend a kit in NYC ahhahha but that's me... i have a fixed car and i sucks driving it in LA... ahhaha hope to get your pm latzzz....

PS i can get you a CF trunk too hahhaha if you ever want it.... and all the lip kits and that one kit that everyone post on ebay... that wild one on the white tsx ahhahah latzzz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts