Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a very high temperature in the state now. My lawn isn't attractive because of the heat, although I water it every day. Tell us how you take care of the lawn in the hot season. I want a beautiful lawn.

·
Registered
5 Posts
in my garden there are many different plants growing, there are those that require more frequent and abundant care, there are those that tolerate drought well. If it rarely rains in your area, then it may be better for you to choose those plant species that tolerate high temperatures well. You can also think about artificial turf. It will always be green and should not be cut. If you still like a natural grass, then you need to water it twice a day. I know that now many people use automatic watering, but I think that it’s so difficult to calculate the required amount of water, so I use a garden hose to water my backyard and the area in front of the house. I know that many people don't like this type of watering, because it takes time and many don't like that the hose is tangled, but there are several ways to facilitate this process. I recently found an interesting article on the Internet; different hose reels are described here https://greatyardmaster.com/best-wall-mount-hose-reel/ , it doesn’t get your hose tangled, you keep it in order and the watering field you can assemble it just by pressing a button. It seems to me that this is a good solution for mixed gardens and if the weather in your area is constantly changing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Xante
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing