Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
noone is going to belive me but i saw a euro accord in blue today in manhattan. it had the 5 spoke 16 inch wheels that must come standard on a euro accord. it had the emblems and best of all.. right hand drive!!! i did not have time to snap pix with my camera phone but i am 100% shure it was a euro accord because it was right hand drive and it had the stock euro rims. it also had what appeard to be a dipliomatic plate but it did not say diplomat on it. the plate was red white and blue. i saw it getting off the fdr drive somwhere in the 50's.. i forget the exact street. so keep your eyes peeled so somone can confirm my story.

TJ

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
:worthless

i guess we'll let you go this time..but next time..u must do every thing in your power to stop that vehicle!! lol

whip out your badge like a cop and demand that they let you take a picture :rollsmile

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hey who sent my Euro over there? ;) Sounds like the exact model and color I have, did it have a spoiler and tints too? :D Probably an Australian diplomat who had their car brought over on the boat with them ! Good choice is all I can say if this is the case :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I've seen diplomats driving BMWs and Mercedes around Chicago, one time saw one driving a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, a smaller version of the Land Cruiser/LX470, very unique indeed!

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
wow that's weird...even for Manhattan, a right-side driver car

·
Registered
333 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
wow that's weird...even for Manhattan, a right-side driver car
Weird for you guys maybe, normal for me ;) I think driving with the steering wheel on the left is weird :D

·
The Voice of Reason
1,481 Posts
Thorn2004 said:
Weird for you guys maybe, normal for me ;) I think driving with the steering wheel on the left is weird :D
Then why do you have all those pylons with signs and big, helpful directional arrows painted over everything?

I also thought it was a little weird to live standing upside-down, to have Christmas in the summer, 4th of July in the winter, and to have noontime in the middle of the night.... :D

(Seriously, we do love you Australians! No French wine will ever pass over my threshold again!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts