Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
your mom goes to college
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at apex-i and thats all i could find..my question is, whats the best, where to buy, and how much...what power gains..if any...

-Travis

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
I personally wouldn't bother with piggybacks, for the money you spend plus the amount of work to put into dyno tuning and installation. The net returns of approximately 10whp can be found elsewhere. The Apexi VAFC-II is perhaps the most popular device.

Finish the catback and headers and intake combo. If that's not enough, get a full replacement ECU mapped for racing along with weight reduction by using lighter body components. You won't be disappointed.

·
your mom goes to college
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks noel, but the thing is that i have the intake headers on, and the feels honda twin cat is on the way...im basically just looking for whatever upgrades i can without getting into the engine...

·
Registered
283 Posts
I heard from the other site that there is no correct wiring diagram yet for the TSX to have one installed. You might want to check on that a bit more before dropping 200+ bucks on a mod that won't work. :donno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts