Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Car Detail Freak!!!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to trade my RSX-S for a TSX. I'm wondering if I should wait for a later model. I heard 2006 will have slightly increased power. What should I do?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the Club Macruz19 :wavey:

You might want to wait (to see what the 06 brings), but in the meantime, have you taken the 05 for a test drive?

·
Car Detail Freak!!!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet, but I might do that. I have friends who have the TSX and they are impressed. The only thing I dont like is the 200hp. Like I said, I have an RSX Type S, with most of the options and its quick, but the TSX needs more power. Im looking at the non nav with 6 speed, and fully loaded. Maybe throw the a spec package too.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
If you get a chance, take the 6-speed for a test drive :thumbsup:
I think you'll be happy with it, for what it is. Remember the RSX is in a different class. For a (mid priced) sedan, the TSX performs very well :thumbsup:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Not to mention there is a ton of after market parts available for the TSX now, and we all know that the K-series motor has great potential :nod:

·
Car Detail Freak!!!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only thing after market I would do to the TSX is change the intake. I would leave the wheels alone, but I might upgrade the tires. I want to dress the TSX with the Aspec kit like I did with my RSX.

F

·
0 Posts
I just traded my 04 RSX-S for an 05 TSX 6MT, and have not regreted it at all...not quite as fast, but i like having the bigger car, and 4 doors...deffinitly worth it!

·
Car Detail Freak!!!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I checked the value on my 02 RSX-S and its worth nearly $15K, but I might sell it for more since I have the A-Spec, but the value price will decrease even more if I wait for the 06 model.

·
Car Detail Freak!!!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah exactly, but 06 might be a little different with maybe more HP.

·
The Peoples Champ
609 Posts
Macruz19 said:
Not yet, but I might do that. I have friends who have the TSX and they are impressed. The only thing I dont like is the 200hp. Like I said, I have an RSX Type S, with most of the options and its quick, but the TSX needs more power. Im looking at the non nav with 6 speed, and fully loaded. Maybe throw the a spec package too.

Tsx without navi makes baby jesus cry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts