Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, guys, ask me all you want, I will answer all your questions! Kherson, Ukraine, then I moved to Russia. Both of these places are beautiful, and women are awesome, ugh!

·
Banned
5 Posts
How are women from that place? What's about the salary? Is it good place to live in? Dating, how it was? Did you use some sources of information to prepare a special approach to Kherson women?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How are women from that place? What's about the salary? Is it good place to live in? Dating, how it was? Did you use some sources of information to prepare a special approach to Kherson women?
1)will answer separately 2) salary is low - lower than $500 a month... 3)It's a good place to live in if we are talking about the nature and ecology 4)yes, I was dating 5)yes, I used

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
what's about women from Kherson? How are they? Beautiful or not?
buddies, they're awesome, cute and love to listen about things that a foreigner talks them about his country, culture and live in general. All in all, Kherson women don't differ from other women, but there are features that I should list. First of all it's the fact that they're vivacious mind and graceful, mild-mannered and soft-spoken., customs, traditions and culture are highly appreciated. By the way, the thing I understood from the very beginning is that Kherson girls do not like self-centered, egoistic men. And, yes, I prepared for that movement, so I read the article about kherson ladies, and you know what? It was surprising, but the info from that article really coincides the real facts...

·
Banned
5 Posts
buddies, they're awesome, cute and love to listen about things that a foreigner talks them about his country, culture and live in general. All in all, Kherson women don't differ from other women, but there are features that I should list. First of all it's the fact that they're vivacious mind and graceful, mild-mannered and soft-spoken., customs, traditions and culture are highly appreciated. By the way, the thing I understood from the very beginning is that Kherson girls do not like self-centered, egoistic men. And, yes, I prepared for that movement, so I read the article about kherson ladies, and you know what? It was surprising, but the info from that article really coincides the real facts...
thatk you for such a fast response about women from kherson :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts