·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Nice job

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bro let me tell you! this car.... i mean its not the fastest, but the Vtec Kicks is SOOOOO Hard. I am in Germany right now and ill have my little brother get a start up sound for me and ill post it. but you will have to wait till september to get the accel one. lil brother isnt driving this Baby! lol but if you plan of getting headers... these are the way to go. they did NOT brake my pocket at all and they fix PERFECT with no problem

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wow that's awesome!
I always thought it would probly feel better with one exhaust, like the way it feels going Cat-less... Yum....
Hope you keep loving bro!

1 question though....
Does the gap in the rear bumper cover bother you?
Does anyone make a "plug" or "filler" so to say as they do for S2000's? Or will the Ap1/2 fit on our cars? Hmmmmmmmm....

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
That tip looks nice, what brand is that? And if ur looking for headers go with PLM(not unless u guys got CARB test) and yup I agree, video clip pls ;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and well. as far as the cats go.... I only left one on to keep it from no being so loud. my friend as a RSX Type-S and and he doesnt have a Cat on and it sound way to loud. Sounds good, but just too loud for me.

And the hole... i have plans for that, just you wait and see.... lol Im thinking on covering it with some carbon fiber piece of some sort. like cover it from the inside of the hole. but we'll see

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Another single member! Good job, looks good!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Cool TrueEuroR! Looks really good.
If I were to put a performance muffler on mine I'd probly go with 1 too. On my buddies EF sedan he tried to use part of a mudflap, looked ok... But it melted because his dumbass didn't move the exhaust first.....

LOL lazyass foo

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.