Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
oh yeah that reminds me.. i still have to fork out 750 dollars for icbc by the end of this month

well this is what happened.. i scratched this car that was parked beside me (stupid me)... left the owner a note.. initial estimates came out to be 450 from icbc but now the total bill is at 750.. and let me tell ya.. the damage to her car wasn't bad.. you can't even tell my car is damaged and it still isn't even fixed yet

well i'm concerned that the bitch screwed me over for some money as she told me that she will take it to her uncle's shop to have it fixed..

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
rsxs2e46 said:
oh yeah that reminds me.. i still have to fork out 750 dollars for icbc by the end of this month

well this is what happened.. i scratched this car that was parked beside me (stupid me)... left the owner a note.. initial estimates came out to be 450 from icbc but now the total bill is at 750.. and let me tell ya.. the damage to her car wasn't bad.. you can't even tell my car is damaged and it still isn't even fixed yet

well i'm concerned that the bitch screwed me over for some money as she told me that she will take it to her uncle's shop to have it fixed..
sorry to hear dat, but sound like the "bitch" is somehow young??
wat car she drives tho?

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
rsxs2e46 said:

ouch sry to hear that man...
Hate greedy ppl, currently I am being sued by this lady for hitting her -_-;;;;
she was crossing the road when it was her Red and my green light.......
As much as i feel sry for hitting her.... why she have to sue me grrrrr :jeffy:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
rsxs2e46 said:

Actually going to ICBC to get an estimate is a good idea, that way if they say 450, you only pay 450, you pay nothing else, you pay icbc 450 in full then won't raise you deductable, and that bitch(is she cute) has to deal with icbc, and icbc usually won't budge from their estimate. she trys to rip you, tell her to go to icbc, all you do is ignor her, pay icbc the estimate amount and your fine, thats what happen to me and thats what i did

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
chocodai said:
ouch sry to hear that man...
Hate greedy ppl, currently I am being sued by this lady for hitting her -_-;;;;
she was crossing the road when it was her Red and my green light.......
As much as i feel sry for hitting her.... why she have to sue me grrrrr :jeffy:
she was at fault!! according to ICBC investigation as you say, i'd get a lawyer, twist it around and sue her back for your legal fees, and emotional distress she caused you

·
Registered
182 Posts
Cyde said:
Actually going to ICBC to get an estimate is a good idea, that way if they say 450, you only pay 450, you pay nothing else, you pay icbc 450 in full then won't raise you deductable, and that bitch(is she cute) has to deal with icbc, and icbc usually won't budge from their estimate. she trys to rip you, tell her to go to icbc, all you do is ignor her, pay icbc the estimate amount and your fine, thats what happen to me and thats what i did
the bitch is not cute.. i never met her before.. i talked to her over the phone before and i believe that she is brown by the last name that icbc provided me and that's not exactly my type.. i'm not being racist or anything.. i have brown friends

anyhow.. yeah we went thru icbc and the initial estimate was at 450 but icbc just sent me a notice saying i owe them 750 now

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
Cyde said:
she was at fault!! according to ICBC investigation as you say, i'd get a lawyer, twist it around and sue her back for your legal fees, and emotional distress she caused you
ppl crossing the x-walk "hai dai sai ga ma"
ICBC got me a lawyer...
so we will see how it goes

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
rsxs2e46 said:
the bitch is not cute.. i never met her before.. i talked to her over the phone before and i believe that she is brown by the last name that icbc provided me and that's not exactly my type.. i'm not being racist or anything.. i have brown friends

anyhow.. yeah we went thru icbc and the initial estimate was at 450 but icbc just sent me a notice saying i owe them 750 now
send a formal/legal leter saying that she is bringing the car to her uncle's shop, and that in it self is an conflict of intrest, and has damged the validitiy of the extra $200 claim and the integraty whole claim procces, and threaten to take legal action for fraud.

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
chocodai said:
ppl crossing the x-walk "hai dai sai ga ma"
ICBC got me a lawyer...
so we will see how it goes
oh she was walking!? ouch

where, what time, how much light was out, what were the conditions?

you might want to get your own lawyer, The ICBC Lawyer might have what is good for ICBC on his/her mind, while your own lawyer has what is best for you on his/her mind.

you might find it helpfull that the honda crash test, they designed with the new concept ("safety for all") meaning padestrian safetey when in an inpact is reduced
http://www.exn.ca/news/video/exn2005/03/23/exn20050323-dummies.asx

·
Registered
465 Posts
i hate insurance companies, they scam so freakin bad :mad: ....18 million, and their model answer when it comes to problems, "oh we dun insurance this, oh we dun insurace that" :banghead:

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
rsxs2e46 said:
she drives a 1999 blue honda accord coupe.. non v6 version
such bitch drives Honda... :thumbsdow

·
Registered
182 Posts
and she goes to sfu too.. and when i scratched her vehicle she didn't exactly did a great job parking (its her mom's car according to her) so i doubt she really cares about the vehicle

anyhow.. just beaware for all of u guys who go to sfu

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
i usually find a parking space that is near a pole or a wall and hug it as close as i can...
too many ppl dunno how to park nowadays...
sadly most of them are asians..
shame shame :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts