Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
四世
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I was swapping out my halogen bulbs for my fog lamps for yellow bulbs. When I turned on my car, the fog lights wouldn't turn on. I switched back to the halogen bulbs and my lights still wouldn't turn on. They were running before I switched out the bulbs. Also, the switch I press to turn on and off my fogs illuminates as if they were turned on. Did I short something out? Could it be the bulbs?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I beleive you dropped either your 12vdc or ground, id bet ground. Should be very easy to determine with a meter. As far as your switch, the contacts inside the switch light the switch when pushed in or ON. Should NOT matter if you have anything wired at the end of the circuit for example fogs, it should be in parallel, not series.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
A few weeks ago I was swapping out my halogen bulbs for my fog lamps for yellow bulbs. When I turned on my car, the fog lights wouldn't turn on. I switched back to the halogen bulbs and my lights still wouldn't turn on. They were running before I switched out the bulbs. Also, the switch I press to turn on and off my fogs illuminates as if they were turned on. Did I short something out? Could it be the bulbs?
Check the fuses and Are your low beams on? Fogs can only turn on with low beams

1 - 5 of 5 Posts