Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mugen looks cool too really looks modified with mugen, modulu kit looks stock the side skirts are ok though dont u think..?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't know, The Mugen kit reminds me of the RSX kit. Which I feel looks a little gaudy. I guess if I got one I would get all JDM body work. But I do like how the Modulo kit adds a little change but basically gives it a bigger "mouth" so to say.
But the Mugen is functional, cause it's been wind-tunnel tested so that may prove to send it to the top of the list.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just curious will u be doing this to go to shows or just for your self ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Maybe some shows but mostly for myself. I'm not really in to the show scene. Unless it's like outdoors and not many people.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats cool i dont like taking my car to shows myself but would love to have a show car with every possible mod :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh that would be the best! I just wanna non-stock car. I'm trying to find a good carbon fibre dash kit. but i'm having trouble.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jeffcatt said:
Oh that would be the best! I just wanna non-stock car. I'm trying to find a good carbon fibre dash kit. but i'm having trouble.
for what car?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i can hook u up with any parts you need :D just tell me what exactly you need :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts