Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the DRL LED bulb kit with resistors, while they are blue color light and looks awesome compared to stock bulbs, they are not worth a crap for high beams, cannot even tell when high beams are on when going down highway. I travel high speeds where deer run into road, these bulbs are far too dim for what I need, with stock bulbs you could see much further.

What is a good bulb alternative to these? I want the blue color in a bulb with light output as good as stock bulbs?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
should have researched a bit, that's exactly what i said when i test fitted for their bulbs.

·
Registered
550 Posts
i have LED DRLs.

for the Bright dilemma I put HIDs in my fogs. Im dont use my fogs daily, only when I need brights. its a bit of a pain but it works.

i also wasnt happy with the DRL running 6 volts. I added a vleds drl module and a relay and that made the 6 to 12 so the DRLs run full power in the daytime. i can flash my LED brights for passing and such but when driving in the hills and such I use my fogs as my brights/

fogs are aimable too so be sure to adjust them so you can see and throw some light down the road/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts