Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im picking up my Nighthawk Black 04 TSX in a few weeks!!!!

As soon as I get it I'll hopefully be able to put my summer wheels and tires on. They're 18x7.5" BBS RK's +42 offset with 225/40ZR18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's.

Anyone else from the Chicago area?

Phil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey,
I'm from Michigan, but I'm starting to look around at different dealers (including Chicago area) for my purchase. Do you mind me asking what dealer you bought your TSX from, and for what price? I'm looking for either a SSM or Black, Ebony, AT, no Navi.

Those wheels look nice on the TSX.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I live in the West burbs in Aurora/Naperville just off Rt. 59 near the Fox Valley Mall.

I also live in Missouri too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i'm from a western suburb called River Forest and I have a red TSX. I have only seen one other tsx in the state and that one didn't have a spoiler. So if you see a red one with spoiler that is probably me drivin or my dad :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
mcknight said:
i'm from a western suburb called River Forest and I have a red TSX. I have only seen one other tsx in the state and that one didn't have a spoiler. So if you see a red one with spoiler that is probably me drivin or my dad :)
:woot: I've seen one up by the WI border in Roscoe....

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
mcknight said:
I don't see many TSXs in Chicago, but I see a lot in Missouri though.

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
well i am from Missouri as well, but congratulations on your TSX, and i also like your avatar, because i use to work at target... and it sucks! :woot:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
j.tear1080 said:
well i am from Missouri as well, but congratulations on your TSX, and i also like your avatar, because i use to work at target... and it sucks! :woot:
Which part of Missouri you at?

I am located in the St. Louis burbs.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:woot:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I think we need to get the mini meet going! Its been in te planning for over 2 years, but nothings has ever materialized!!!

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
hmm. I am supposed to be getting my car back "early this week".. But i wouldn't be able to go to far AC lol. Im too poor to afford a lot of gas lol.

·
Brandon
1,250 Posts
south burbs also.

Steger, IL

Dont have a tsx untill after Christmas.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Representin' Carol Stream, IL here!!

I'd definately be game for a meet/cruise one of these days. We should wait till it gets a little warmer though, like mid april maybe?

I just got my tsx on saturday 03-10 at Arlington Acura in Palatine and i paid $29,980 w/navi.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey everyone Roselle, IL here. I picked up my TSX April 7, 07 at Arlington Acura in Palatine. The salesman was weird but nice. I was looking for the six speed TSX w/ Navi but I got a good deal on the Peral Harbor white auto w/navi for 28,000. Hope to learn stuff and go to meets.

Bye boys,
-glamgirltsx

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
:wavey: Welcome to the boards glamgirl.

Hopefully we can arrange a couple Chicago area meets sometime this summer :cool:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts