Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi...i'm a newbie here...i'm planning on buying a new TSX...and i'm trying to find a good deal...i live in so cali...and they don't have that many new TSXs around...

so here is what i want to know...

1) how much did you get your TSX for?

2) i want to get the "carbon grey" exterior...so what interior would be better..."ebony" or quartz"?

3) any other comments you want to tell me about the car...(e.g., any problems, any good or bad comments...whatever you feel like writing)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

·
Registered
332 Posts
The price largely depends on your location. You need to specify that before people can give meaningful responses. (Don't ask me, I'm in Canada). I know you're US since you're asking about the CG colour.

The interior comes down to whether you like dark or light coloured interiors. Both are neutral and have the metal trim. It may also come down to availability. From other's comments, CG is a bit harder to find so you may not have a choice of interior unless you're willing to wait.

Also, nav or non-nav?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i put that i live in so cali...so i guess i'll be more specific and put...LA COUNTY...sorry for being vague...

oh yea...and i'm asking how much people got THEIR TSX for...and what accessories they have...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think you should go to Key's Acura. They will give the better deals. As for me, when I got my TSX from riverside because I didn't want to wait for shipping, so price wasn't the issue. I paid the msrp(27000) and It included mud guards, trunk mat and a security feature.

Key's Acura gave my bro a great deal on his RSX, that other dealers wouldn't do. All the other LA county dealers just bullshit with you like they did me, so that's why I went to riverside for my car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts