Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
devore said:
spoonfedhatch, were you able to get into the cabin of the car using your method, or just inside the engine compartment?

I can see why you don't want to post the info. It's so easy to search websites, why hand a method for getting into the TSX out to everyone? I wouldn't want to post it either.

On the other hand, *someone* will find out about it and use the information maliciously. By posting it, you're publicising the information and a solution could be created. Maybe Acura should be told about it.

only access to engine compartment and battery. not necessarily cabin.

like i said, if a boardmember wants the info, i don't mind sharing.

·
, Moderator Emerita
17,179 Posts
spoonfedhatch said:
i agree. however, posting on automotive forums for over 8 years, i KNOW how dangerous it would be for this extremely simple entry to the vehicle to be disclosed to wandering eyes.

if you want the info, by all means, pm me and i'll share it with you---if you want to make it public for everyone to see, by all means, do it. i've learned my lessons and i won't be held accountable for leaking this info though.

Hmmmmm...I had no idea it would affect the entry to the actual car, but now that you mentioned it, I guess you can shoot me a PM for future reference! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
FOUND A WAY!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

if you're ever stuck in this situation and i feel you trustworthy, i'll share my info with you ----btw, in involves NO damage to the car!
Hey there I’m in a tough spot just found his post and am locked out my tsx 😫 help me please I can send my email if u wish to talk more securely

21 - 24 of 24 Posts