Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Whaddya mean bored, don't you like any of the other threads? :D

Nice shots! -- and good eye! Especially love the last shot.

Also I always like snooping around at the stuff in the pics besides the cars -- the houses, scenery, how much snow is left (although that looks like it could also be an alligator :D ).

Not sure what you're showing us in that first shot. :donno:
Unless it's the cleaning/waxing job, which is super.

·
Just a little nutty
664 Posts
Looks great. The third picture is my favorite. I'm starting to love the Acura headlights. Everytime I see headlights that makes me go "whoa" I look back and it's almost always have been Acuras.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
The 3rd is my favorite too.

No wait a minute, the 5th

No, the 4th.

Uh, no actually, the 2nd.

And the 1st doesn't suck too. :D

·
Just a little nutty
664 Posts
Hey, another Zaino user! Good stuff indeed. How many layers so far? I managed to apply 3 layers on my TSX before the winter set in. Can't wait for spring so I can put more layers on.

:wavey: :frosty:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whatchamacallit said:
Hey, another Zaino user! Good stuff indeed. How many layers so far? I managed to apply 3 layers on my TSX before the winter set in. Can't wait for spring so I can put more layers on.

:wavey: :frosty:

hhmm, I usually add three layers every month or so. I'm up to atleast 15 coats

·
Just a little nutty
664 Posts
ssmtsx said:
hhmm, I usually add three layers every month or so. I'm up to atleast 15 coats
Three layers every month? :eek: God bless ya and your TSX. That is a lot of elbow grease.

I hear each additional layer gets easier and better looking. I'm thinking about doing 2 coats every 2 months or so during spring/summer.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
man I wish winter was over so I could get out there and start layering on the protection. I use Klasse though.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts