Acura TSX Forum banner

I'm joining the club.

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  larchmont 
#1 ·
I just figured that since I just became a new TSX owner I should drop in and see what's going on in the forums and maybe meet a fellow TSX owner or two.

The car's info:
2005 Carbon Gray w/ Black Ebony
6-Speed w/ Navigation
OEM body spoilers and back wing
Fog lights
Medium tinted windows all around

I'm also (very slowly) working on a small website for the car. Feel free to check out the 'Coming Soon' page: http://www.adamroyer.com/tsx It only has a few pictures as of now, but I plan on adding more sometime soon.

Anyway, hope to hear from some people and maybe get to know a few of you.

-Adam.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Great pics :thumbsup: Really like em, and really great looking building for the background, Do u have the PSP hooked up to the Car?... well Welcome and Congrats on the Car, Im sure youll enjoy it here

#5 ·
Welcome and congrats on the new car! Nice choice in color by the way :nod:

#6 ·
MemphisRheins said:
Great looking building for the background.
I work in that building, so I really didn't have to scout too hard to find a good backdrop to shoot my car. ;)

MemphisRheins said:
Do u have the PSP hooked up to the Car?
I actually don't have the PSP hooked up to anything in the car... yet (maybe). I'm waiting until somebody figures out an effective way to install audio (and hopefully video) inputs. Then the sky is the limit. PSP, iPod, record player, etc... :thumbsup:

#7 ·
lol someone has, Theres a few products out on the market, all of which use the Sony SNhsomething, Persionally I have the Dension ICE>link product, to connect my Ipod to the cars stereo

#9 ·
MemphisRheins said:
lol someone has, Theres a few products out on the market, all of which use the Sony SNhsomething, Persionally I have the Dension ICE>link product, to connect my Ipod to the cars stereo
Yo homie... I've of course heard of the Dension ICE, but I don't know too much about it... You'll have to send me the scoop on how it works and how crazy the install is. I saw somewhere that you have to splice wires, ect, but I haven't heard from someone who has actually done it. So, hook me up with the skinny if you can. Maybe send a pic of your navi screen with how the iPod interface looks.

Thanks man! :bowdown1:

#10 ·
Joker said:
Hello, congrats, and welcome to the Club ocAdamR :wavey:
Hey Homes... You'll have to give me the scoop on the OC Acura scene. I have a pretty good idea what shop I'm going to take my car to for mods, but if you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear 'em.

Word. Thanks and talk soon! :ben:

#15 ·
Benz_05TSX said:
Nice color dude.....CD and Ebony kicks ass....
you gonna do more mods?...... that's always nice to hear~
I'm definitely going to mod my car in a few ways, but I'm going to start off (besides the windows being tinted already) by lowering it.

I'm a little torn between two different options. My mechanic told me that with my car I should get Suspension Techniques springs, but then I also hear that Eibach's Pro Kit is good too. Also, Eibach (I heard) is having a warehouse sale early next month so I'm thinking that I'll just drive to their headquarters and pick up the Pro Kit.

Anyway I'll also need to get some shocks. Maybe I can get Eibach's Pro System? Any ideas? :nervous:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.