Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all HAPPY THANKSGIVING evryone. Now down to business, i found an i-vetec sticker for the back windshield i believe the euro-r comes wit it but now i cant find it. HAs anyone heard of it or know whre to get it. thanks

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Standard item available in Australia. It's found on all Accord CL9s, not limited to CL7s. If you want one, I can inquire how much it costs. It's a fairly tiny sticker that goes all the way in the middle at the black ledge around the glass frame. Well, it's still part of the glass anyway.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah id apreciate if you could tell me whre to find it--is it really small? i thought it wnet across the whole bottom of teh window

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
It's no bigger than 5 cm. Unless you're talking about something else. Got a picture for reference?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Not sure where you can order it online, or do you want me to find how much it costs in Australia and have one mailed to you?

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
I have seen them on ebay every so often, you can keep a look out there. Also, you can try take that picture to a place that makes stickers and see if they can cut you one, it should be no more then 10 bucks at the most i would guess.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
No, i think that is going to be too big, the one you are talking about is going to be smaller then that.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yeah I have got one of those too, you should be able to order one from Australia, you would have to call Honda's head office to find out where from!

Wait a sec, that photo Noel posted was from the back of my Euro :laugh: ! Of COURSE I have one, you are too sharp for me Noel! :bowdown1:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Buff121523 said:
Where did you get urs from?????
It came with the car already attached... no idea where Honda gets them from?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts