Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally did it! I just put down a depost at Greenwich Acura for a NBP AT w/ ebony interior. I am taking delivery on Saturday. I can't wait! The dealer pulled the car around and let me sit inside, it is sooooo beautiful. I will post pics after I get it.

I even got him down by another $200 from that offer I posted ealier, so I'm very happy.

Thanks to everyone on this site who answered my questions to help me with the process!

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
CTgirl said:
I finally did it! I just put down a depost at Greenwich Acura for a NBP AT w/ ebony interior. I am taking delivery on Saturday. I can't wait! The dealer pulled the car around and let me sit inside, it is sooooo beautiful. I will post pics after I get it.

I even got him down by another $200 from that offer I posted ealier, so I'm very happy.

Thanks to everyone on this site who answered my questions to help me with the process!
great news...maybe you can use that money to get 200 lap dances....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did not get the car cover yet, but I need to. The dealer didn't have one in stock, so he's ordering it for me and giving it to me at dealer cost. ($165 compared to the published $229 or whatever it is.) I really need it though, if any sap hits my new baby I'll flip.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
CTgirl said:

:woot: congrats ctgirl ! welcome to the club. Perfect timing to enjoy your new ride !
Nice choice...TSX is still quite rare round here.

I brought mine in to G'wich to get an engine accessory installed 2 months ago.(Had a fall-out with Devan)

It HAS to be the smallest dealer on the east coast, boutique dealer haha.
(but man they got a few NSXs there :shock: )

Next day I walked from the train station to G'wich Acura cause I wanted to check out all those super fancy 6-figure euro sex machines at the dealers along the way. Unbelievable. But I was glad to come back to earth and back in my humble little TSX :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
robert_tsxgeek said:
:woot: congrats ctgirl ! welcome to the club. Perfect timing to enjoy your new ride !
Nice choice...TSX is still quite rare round here.

I brought mine in to G'wich to get an engine accessory installed 2 months ago.(Had a fall-out with Devan)

It HAS to be the smallest dealer on the east coast, boutique dealer haha.
(but man they got a few NSXs there :shock: )

Next day I walked from the train station to G'wich Acura cause I wanted to check out all those super fancy 6-figure euro sex machines at the dealers along the way. Unbelievable. But I was glad to come back to earth and back in my humble little TSX :D
Oh - don't even get me started on Devan Acura. I first test drove the car there, and the salesguy was pretty friendly and walked me through the numbers. But then when I was ready to buy and went back to negotiate, he wouldn't budge from the sticker price at ALL. I ended up getting the car at Greenwich for so much less than what Devan was offering.

And, I know what you mean, SO many beautiful cars in that one area of Rt 1 in Greenwich, Acura might as well be a Saturn dealership :) Just kidding, I love the TSX, and I can't wait to pick it up on Saturday!

Tell me about your fall out with Devan.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.