Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was coming home from Ocala FL on US301 after dark when all of the sudden, the biggest raccon I have ever seen in my life runs out in front of me. When i hit the racoon I said, I hope that didnt screw anything up and just continued to drive. When i got home my gf got out and looked and her jaw dropped. The sound was no where near as bad as the damage that occured.

:squint:
And thats how my birthday went, so instead of getting fun stuff for the car for my bday I get a new bumper.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Ouch...poor racoon...

:laugh: jk, I hate those oversized masked rats. Sucks man what a crappy Bday present. I think you can save the bumper. Maybe fit the A-spec lip to cover it.

:festive: Happy Birthday

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
Are you sure you didn't hit a Baby?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
Sorry about your luck!

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Sucks bro!

IPhone Autoguide

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've never hit a raccoon but birds are the worst with all of the feathers :(

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
yeah a smoked a whole family of birds once... must have been a damn big racoon.
oh and you might want to change your title to raccoon and not "****" ... it could be racially misconstrued ...

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
oh and you might want to change your title to raccoon and not "****" ... it could be racially misconstrued ...
Did the same thing except the flock flew into the side of a van in front of me and flopped lifelessly all over my hood and windshield.

IPhone Autoguide

·
tooo low
9 Posts
man anything past palm beach county is str8 fear town for me lol. ive missed so many deer, racoons and possums in my old accord driving up to see my girl that its gotten to a point where i drive slow in the right lane in fear lol. sucks man

·
Registered
833 Posts
+1 on what Amit said about the racial misconstruesion , I thought there was a clans man amongst our TSX brothers after i read that thread title.

PS. that musta been a huge @$$ raccoon, but then again you are lowered right ?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I spoke to the insurance company yesterday and everything is going to get taken care of. Im going back to the body shop today to talk to my body man and see what i might be able to squeak by the insurance company. I would love the Aspec kit! But as long as it gets fixed better than it was, I will be happy.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.