Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all looking for answers,

I have a 2007 tsx 125xxx miles Manuel transmission. I went away for a month and the car was sitting. When i came back i started it up and all the lights turned on( check engine, vsa, tpms, oil, and battery). The gas light was on because i left it with a little bit of gas. I let it idle for a while hoping the car will go back to normal ( it didnt lol). On top of this the rpms will not go higher then 2000 and the engine was misfiring. I decided to take it for a drive and the car will not go any faster than 15 mph. I disconnected the battery to see if it will reset the EMU and fix the problem it didnt. I decided to go fuel the car and buy a fuel injector cleaner. I fuel the car with 93 and put the Lucas fuel injector cleaner, fulled up the tank and that solved the problem. All the lights went away and the car was back to normal. Three days later in the morning i go start the car and the immobilizer green key starts flashing the check emissions and TMPS messages appear and the car cranks but will not start. I take the key out try it again same problem. I pull out my OBD11 scan tool to see why the check emission light turns on and it says no link. I turn the key to the on position and back to the off position and quickly back to the on position and then the immobilizer green key disappears and the car starts. I turn the car off to see if it will start with no problem and it does, but if the car is off for longer then an hour the problem continues.The only way to turn on the car is to turn the key to the on position and back to the off position and quickly back to the on position. I thought it was the ignition switch and changed it for a new one. Same problem. I checked the fuses and the battery connection all good. I am going crazy trying to figure this problem need help or some other option to check. I had this car for 6 years done all required checks never given me a problem until now. Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all looking for answers,

I have a 2007 tsx 125xxx miles Manuel transmission. I went away for a month and the car was sitting. When i came back i started it up and all the lights turned on( check engine, vsa, tpms, oil, and battery). The gas light was on because i left it with a little bit of gas. I let it idle for a while hoping the car will go back to normal ( it didnt lol). On top of this the rpms will not go higher then 2000 and the engine was misfiring. I decided to take it for a drive and the car will not go any faster than 15 mph. I disconnected the battery to see if it will reset the EMU and fix the problem it didnt. I decided to go fuel the car and buy a fuel injector cleaner. I fuel the car with 93 and put the Lucas fuel injector cleaner, fulled up the tank and that solved the problem. All the lights went away and the car was back to normal. Three days later in the morning i go start the car and the immobilizer green key starts flashing the check emissions and TMPS messages appear and the car cranks but will not start. I take the key out try it again same problem. I pull out my OBD11 scan tool to see why the check emission light turns on and it says no link. I turn the key to the on position and back to the off position and quickly back to the on position and then the immobilizer green key disappears and the car starts. I turn the car off to see if it will start with no problem and it does, but if the car is off for longer then an hour the problem continues.The only way to turn on the car is to turn the key to the on position and back to the off position and quickly back to the on position. I thought it was the ignition switch and changed it for a new one. Same problem. I checked the fuses and the battery connection all good. I am going crazy trying to figure this problem need help or some other option to check. I had this car for 6 years done all required checks never given me a problem until now. Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you get this figured out? I have nearly exactly the same problem. Professional locksmiths even shy away from it. Help Squared!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts