Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who alls going to be going to this ? i hope a good bit of members will be going so i can meet some of the ppl here

im staying at teh Embassy suites in murfreesboro , we stayed there last year, really nice, no ricers stayed there last year, me and colts were the only tsxs there i think though, alot of wrongfittmentcrew folks were there last year..anyways the embassy also offers a happy hour (free drinks from like 430 till 7 or something like that )

the shows at nashville speedway for those who dunno anything about the meet

lets get a list of whos going if anyone lol

·
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yall fools stay at the embassy in murfreesboro ! thats where im staying we need to get a bunch of ppl to stay there thats where me and all the people from Wrong fittment Crew and Colts stayed last year ! its hella nice 2room suites and free drinks 4:30-7 and its like 149 a night or like 130 if you pay in advance

also its only like 14min from the track ! the parking lot is slammed car friendly,its in a nice location so you dont have to worry about your car etc etc

·
IfSparksDunFlyThenUr2HigH
559 Posts
i have plan for this event again this year but still debating( as its going to be a skin burner) last yr i was only there Sat. til 2-3pm and left.

Good event to debut my new look & new shoes !

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Too far for me, if I had some time off, I would road trip.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I wouldve got a room at the embassy but my buddy already got us rooms somewhere else. We should all meet up one night and drink or whatever

·
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
deff down to get up with some people ! sucks about the room situation...i know alot of ppl are staying at laquinta its basically the "party hotel" but i didnt want to deal w all the wild ass people and it usually has alot of police attention esp because alot of the younger people go there (not that im old lol)

·
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I wanna go but I'm broke as **** right now and driving up there all that gas and a hotel room etc. just cant afford it. I really wanna go tho-.-

·
IfSparksDunFlyThenUr2HigH
559 Posts
Up up

·
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wanna go but I'm broke as **** right now and driving up there all that gas and a hotel room etc. just cant afford it. I really wanna go tho-.-
just rob a bank...do it....do it ... j/k but you should make it bro your cars sick !

·
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my p.o.s will be there :)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Please be on the lookout for a NBP TSX with a Canadian Flag on the window...I will be there with a bunch of guys from Toronto Accord Club :)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts