Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i just got a TSX for my first car (im 16:rollsmile) and im looking for an intake for a good price but is still nice. Any one wanna sell me theirs? or maybe some recommendation.....

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Injen is a great intake. Injen RD with MR tech. can convert from CAI to SRI. And the sound is sweet.(sounds angry)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
first car!! man just keep it stock. Dont become a statistic.
hahaha don't worry. im not planning on goin all out until after college. only performance upgrade probably just an intake for now.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eh it's not to big of a deal. Just like any car, there will always be teens driving them. I don't really see it any where near the Integra.
i agree, I go to one of the largest and richest high schools in the country and i am the only one that drives a TSX...

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
congrats on the new car and welcome. man my first car was a hand me down corolla...anyways ive had my car for atleast 2 years and its still stock (w/ the exception of the mugen visor) i think just keep it stock...for now. its a great car even when you dont have mods but if you have the money then go for it =).

i say for something cheap go for the comptech ice box. check heeltoeauto.com

hope that helps

·
Registered
360 Posts
Lol, I was thinking the same thing. It's becoming the new integra for the kids.

Luckily there aren't that much TSXs out there.
Please don't compare our car to the Teggy. If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?

As for OP, even though I'm mostly stock except for a reflash, I'm in basically the same situation as you are (young with a TSX). You can check out this thread as it's about probably the most 2 popular intakes for us: the CT icebox and Injen CAI

http://tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-engine/38885-comptech-icobox-intake-vs-other-cai.html

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Please don't compare our car to the Teggy. If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?

As for OP, even though I'm mostly stock except for a reflash, I'm in basically the same situation as you are (young with a TSX). You can check out this thread as it's about probably the most 2 popular intakes for us: the CT icebox and Injen CAI

http://tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-engine/38885-comptech-icobox-intake-vs-other-cai.html

Hope that helps.
Thanks. I'm almost 17. What about u tsxdude?

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
21 and almost paid mine off already. Ive had K&N intakes before on my former vehicles. Thats my suggestion.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I had an idea today about installing a SRI and running a tube from behind the fog light right up near the intake...... has anyone did this? good/bad idea?

anyone know of any heatsheilds for the tsx?

·
Aloha Army
11,711 Posts
Lol, I was thinking the same thing. It's becoming the new integra for the kids.

Luckily there aren't that much TSXs out there.
Come to Maui. You'll see a handful of riced out TSX's. There's the red one with the evo wing. There's the other red one with the bling bling chrome wheels. Then there's the red, white, blue, and silver dropped ones with DOHC IVtec sticker and huge exhaust. But good thing theres more than a handful that offsets it. Thank god I converted mines to an Accord. People sees my car as an accord. Lol. Also theres a lot of stock ones with nice asian girls behind the wheels.

And to the OP. Just get Injen. If you want that intake tone.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts