Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why not start one for the Hoosier's. :deezo:
I still don't have a TSX but I'm looking, maybe by the end of the month.
The TSX will replace my wife's 2000 Passat 1.8t and to bad, she want's a automatic so it will have to do, still I want a reasonably priced, comfortable, good handling sport sedan.
I'm a Honda guy and autocross regularly, also own a 2001 Honda S2000 and a 1989 CRX HF with a Si driveline, LSD and many suspension changes.
I hope we can have a group drive or a barbacue soon.

Gus

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
I'm not from Indiana, but I've driven through the state a few times, so I think that qualifies me to say hi. :D

Actually I once drove to Indiana just to "practice" driving to where this lady was going to be, who was the girl of my dreams for about 15 minutes. I was living in Milwaukee, where she was from, and she was going to go to school at Valparaiso. So I took a drive there, just to "practice" the trip. It was during one of those "gas crises," and I ran out of gas on the way back, but I'd had the foresight to take along a gallon can of extra gas. I figured out that I'd be less than a gallon short, and that turned out to be exactly right. :thumbsup:

Actually I should rather have used this smilie: :jeffy:

P.S. That was 1974. And I still have that can.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Howdy :wavey: Which part of Indiana are you from? I frequented Indinapolis for a while for work..but never drove my TSX down there.. Hmmm....I might be up for a drive depending on date and location..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:rolleyes: What I had in mind was maybe some time in the fall or maybe earlier.
I went along on some s2000 group drives in southern Indiana and thought the roads where very entertaining, we could run the same route or gravitate toward's Loisville or Cincinnatti area. It's all hilly and full of cuves down there.
I live in Zionsville IN, that's at the Indy NW side, roads are flat and boring here :(
By the way we closed the deal on our new TSX this afternoon. A Charcoal Grey, Quartz, Automatic non navy. Delivery expected July 30 + or - a few days. :ben:

Gus

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:woot: congrats on your purchase!!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
oversteer said:
By the way we closed the deal on our new TSX this afternoon. A Charcoal Grey, Quartz, Automatic non navy. Delivery expected July 30 + or - a few days. :ben:
Hello, and welcome to the Club Gus :wavey:
Congrats on closing the deal, and can't wait to see pic's when you get her home :thumbsup:

·
Mugen Addict
7 Posts
Hey Gus, I just picked up my 2006 TSX today (silver, 6MT, no navi), thought I'd chime in here since your two year old thread is the only Indiana thread on the board.

-Bart

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice upgrade to your old Accord Bart!
You are going to love this car, I love it too even in it's 100% stock form, it's ben a reliable fun car for my wife and I.

·
Mugen Addict
7 Posts
Gus, this car is great. And, I looked at the SCCA website, and it looked like you had a great third run and scored third place! :bowdown:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Indiana, I'm from Fishers (NE side of Indianapolis) and I'm about to start some mods on my car (headers, dropping, CAI, exhaust) just wondeirng if any of you guys are really good at installing and want to meet up and help on new installs. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts