Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Infiniti Unveils Their G37 Convertible

Infiniti released a side profile shot of the car today as part of its Pebble Beach Concours festivities. The retractable hardtop four-seater maintains the original Coupe’s sleek lines but packs a three-piece top that folds neatly into the trunk. While there’s only one photo - for now- I’ve got to say it looks nice. Some people have said it looks like the bastard child of the Lexus SC430 and Pontiac G6, and I agree. They rear bulges are very GR-esque. But ofcourse, I’ll reserve my final judgement until there are more photos. I just hope Infiniti made the front and rear distinctive enough to differentiate the converitble from the coupe.

The car, which gets power from a 3.7L V6 that pumps out 320 HP, is inevitably going to be compared to the throne of convertibles, BMW’s 335i. So lucrative is the convertible business that even Lexus is planning to launch a drop top version of their IS Sedan. The Infiniti G37 Convertible is set to formally debut in sunny Los Angeles in November.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,851 Posts
It's not bad I wanna see it in person before I make my final judgement call.

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
Hardtop for me please.

Not much of a fan of convertibles.

·
Registered
20 Posts
it is a hardtop, and all our infiniti dealers are taking orders, also coming in the awd model! not my style, but demand for it is amazing

out in september

·
Registered
609 Posts

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Office

Sebring Convertible

That is the car Michael Scott drives.

As for the IS convertible, there have been long time rumors about that & a coupe. Same rumors for the TSX but @ least Lexus has trademarked the names (IS250c ...)

·
Clutch Dump of Death!!!
830 Posts
I like the full coupe better but I'm sure there will be a big demand for this car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts