Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
www.ultrarev.com
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ingalls Engineering Camber Kits Acura TSX 2004 Rear Camber -1.5° to 3°Adjustable Rear Camber Link - Polyurethane Bushings The ONLY Honda/Acura five link kit that properly adjusts camber and toe!

Our Sale Price: $131.90 + Shipping for the Pair.
Item Number: 38725

Get Your Kit Today!

·
Registered
22 Posts
According to Ingalls, one kit is required per wheel to replace both lower links. So it means two kits are needed just for the rear = $263.80 + shipping. :eek:

·
www.ultrarev.com
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JTso said:
According to Ingalls, one kit is required per wheel to replace both lower links. So it means two kits are needed just for the rear = $263.80 + shipping. :eek:
No.. We sell the kit as a pair for both wheels for $131.90 + Shipping

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just got off the phone with Todd, Ingalls tech support and confirmed that two kits are required (a total of 4 links) to do both wheels. The reason is the two lower equal length links in the 5 links system. The two links have different size bushings and not interchangeable. Which means, you can't split up one kit and install one link per side. One kit comes with two links for one wheel.

If the group buy is for the complete set (both wheel), I will order a set.

Thanks,

·
www.ultrarev.com
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JTso said:
I just got off the phone with Todd, Ingalls tech support and confirmed that two kits are required (a total of 4 links) to do both wheels. The reason is the two lower equal length links in the 5 links system. The two links have different size bushings and not interchangeable. Which means, you can't split up one kit and install one link per side. One kit comes with two links for one wheel.

If the group buy is for the complete set (both wheel), I will order a set.

Thanks,
Yes complete Set for both wheels Our Sale Price: $131.90 + Shipping for the Pair.

All Ingalls Engineering Camber/Alignment Kits Are Priced to Sell!

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
how long will this group buy last ... because im gonna start moding my tsx when the winter leave the area

·
CG TSX
39 Posts
Yes, I installed the Ingalls kit this past week. It was simple. I did both sides in less than an hour. I ordered the kits from ultrarev.com. $132 for both sides. I also installed the SPC adjustable ball joints.

Attachments

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
coujac said:
Yes, I installed the Ingalls kit this past week. It was simple. I did both sides in less than an hour. I ordered the kits from ultrarev.com. $132 for both sides. I also installed the SPC adjustable ball joints.
Your Car looks very nice thanks for the info.

What kind of springs did you drop it with?

·
www.ultrarev.com
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is the best deal on these.. With no groupbuy minimum

The Kits retails for $132.23 per side at ingalls.. We sell both sides for $131.90 + Shipping you are saving 50%

If you need a camber kit now is the best time to get it at the lowest price on the net.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
You might wanna try to contact the site directly, this is last year's deal offer. Perhaps the price might have even been revised either up or down.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts